ADVERTISEMENT

What do you do for a living?

Victoria Tower?:) I really only do older weapons... Revolution up through Civil War! Modern guns, I don't know that well, although I enjoy blasting away whenever possible!
That era of weapons was a great.

My second would be colt. Soon as I get time I will post some pics.

Reactions: skysdad
I photoshop Ol'Roy and the Tar Wheels for a living. The pay is not so hot, but the work is most satisfying.

Roy-Williams-Lying-Nose2-gif.gif

OFC

Geospatial Analyst for a global engineering firm focusing on flood hazard analysis and flood insurance studies. It's becoming more and more important for communities and private citizens to have accurate and detailed data identifying their flood risks.

Reactions: DukeDenver
Used to do the radio thing but got tired of corporate buyouts. Been in sales mgmt and buying for sports apparel last two decades. Best move I ever made.....

OFC

The corporate side of radio is the worst part. I was able to get out of Clear Channel (now iHeartMedia) around 2004 and went to work for a locally-owned broadcasting company in the Mpls-St. Paul market. Loved every minute of it, but then a new opportunity arose with a better pay scale and more flexibility in 2009....and I've been here ever since (it's also locally-owned).

I still have friends who work for the big companies and they're getting f****d on an almost daily basis. About two years ago I was able to peel away one of my good buddies to come work for me as my VP of Sales....he thanks me all the time. And in turn, I thank my current owners for all they've done for me and my family.

Like I said in my original post....I can't see myself doing anything besides radio, but I'm almost certain I wouldn't have been able to cut it out with the big guys all these years.

Reactions: hart2chesson
The corporate side of radio is the worst part. I was able to get out of Clear Channel (now iHeartMedia) around 2004 and went to work for a locally-owned broadcasting company in the Mpls-St. Paul market. Loved every minute of it, but then a new opportunity arose with a better pay scale and more flexibility in 2009....and I've been here ever since (it's also locally-owned).

I still have friends who work for the big companies and they're getting f****d on an almost daily basis. About two years ago I was able to peel away one of my good buddies to come work for me as my VP of Sales....he thanks me all the time. And in turn, I thank my current owners for all they've done for me and my family.

Like I said in my original post....I can't see myself doing anything besides radio, but I'm almost certain I wouldn't have been able to cut it out with the big guys all these years.

Good for you sir! Glad things worked out!
OFC

Reactions: skysdad
Assembly Technician at Thomas Built Bus in high point. Thinking about going back to school for robotics or electrician certification.
Black knight do you have any experience in the field of electrician?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT