ADVERTISEMENT

What’s up with Nassir Little????

He and his father signed affidavits last October and have been completely cleared of all wrongdoing. One of his AAU coaches was trying to sell his recruitment to Arizona/Miami behind the family's back. Charges against that AAU Coach have also been dropped.

I'd be more concerned about Zion being named today on that list. I don't know where that came from (or why Goodman left it out of his tweet.)

Reactions: Todoubled23
Nothing to see here Hof coach did his usual extensive fifteen second background check which completely exonerated Little of any possible impropriety

Or the legal documents he signed and the FBI investigation exonerated Little. Your version is certainly funnier.

Nothing to see here Hof coach did his usual extensive fifteen second background check which completely exonerated Little of any possible impropriety

Was it the same folks that cleared Emmitt Williams for being for sale to the highest bidder and raping a girl? Guess you have to be caught with a gun, money, or your dick in your hand by the Orlando powers that be to get in any trouble.

He and his father signed affidavits last October and have been completely cleared of all wrongdoing. One of his AAU coaches was trying to sell his recruitment to Arizona/Miami behind the family's back. Charges against that AAU Coach have also been dropped.

I'd be more concerned about Zion being named today on that list. I don't know where that came from (or why Goodman left it out of his tweet.)

You don't think it's a little suspicious that Nassir Little "re-opened" his recruitment when he actually never publicly committed to any school? Generally speaking, when you re-open your recruiting, you pick another school. Nassir Little verbally committed to UNC the very next week.

Little and Zion was mentioned. Doesn’t mean either did anything but both were mentioned

You don't think it's a little suspicious that Nassir Little "re-opened" his recruitment when he actually never publicly committed to any school? Generally speaking, when you re-open your recruiting, you pick another school. Nassir Little verbally committed to UNC the very next week.

And UNC swoops right in with him. I wonder how much ol roy had to offer?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT