ADVERTISEMENT

Vt or ND

I dont want any part of Notre Dame. Bonzi Colson destroys us everytime he plays us and Brey always coaches a great game. Not saying we couldnt win. We beat them last year in the tourney. I would just rather play Va Tech. If ND makes it to the semi's then they are going to be the darling of the tourny and everyone is going to be pulling for them. And they are going to be playing for their NCAA tournament lives as well
Amen Bonzi scares the hell out of me

Well the game is close to being over and with V.T. in command I 'm happy with playing V.T. I just don't think they can beat us twice in a row. N.D. seems to always play pretty well against us and now Bonzi is back and we all know how he plays against Duke but hold onto your seats because as I write this N.D. is on a run. OFC

VT is starting to implode. It's starting to get interesting. I think ND might actually pull this one out by being the more composed team.

I don't believe this game is over!! I don't really have a preference one way or the other. I just want them to play 3 or 4 overtimes to make the cheats wait!!!
OFC

Ok guys 6 minutes to play. Who are we rooting for? I’m torn

Tech, is really choking. To be up by 21 and now a three by the Irish puts the Irish up!!!
OFC

I'm not necessarily worried about playing ND, I just really don't like them.

Reactions: Dad2ze
You gotta think being in NY that crowd between ND fans and UNC fans is gonna be awful loud cheering for ND tomorrow

keep-calm-cause-notre-dame-sucks.png

Reactions: DukefanKY
IMO Notre Dame is the better matchup that we could’ve hoped for because they’ll be playing in their 3rd ACCT game and it’ll only be our first game plus Bonzie Colson is still adjusting to being back and he seemed to struggle in their game against Virginia Tech, so we’ll be a lot more rested than they will be.

Reactions: Lavar5150
IMO Notre Dame is the better matchup that we could’ve hoped for because they’ll be playing in their 3rd ACCT game and it’ll only be our first game plus Bonzie Colson is still adjusting to being back and he seemed to struggle in their game against Virginia Tech, so we’ll be a lot more rested than they will be.
Yea, Bonzie might still be adjusting to being back but you better best believe he is coming for us! Hopefully it's a good tough game and great test for the NCAA tourney...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT