ADVERTISEMENT

Valentines Day Love

duhondukie

Cameron Crazy
Jan 12, 2010
I know we are a day away from Valentines day but it is getting old reading all the negative talk about some of our players and even the negative posts about each other. Lets remember Duke is 20-5, so lets show some love to the Duke players and Coaches on this thread. Ready, GO..

Last edited:
I love Duke and this board. Even when it gets testy on here I enjoy the guys. We have great mods and posters (mostly) and it's fun. I am curious why @dukehokie is MIA lately though!

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
I know we are a day away from Valentines day but it is getting old reading all the negative talk about some of our players and even the negative posts about each other. Lets remember Duke is 20-5, so lets show some love to the Duke players and Coaches on this thread. Ready, GO..

OK Duhondukie:

Will everyone who roots for Duke be my Valentine?

My wife and I have never really ‘celebrated’ Valentine’s Day. Even when we were dating. We’ll have a few things to give our girls tomorrow and probably enjoy a good glass of red (or two) during the game.

My wife and I have never really ‘celebrated’ Valentine’s Day. Even when we were dating. We’ll have a few things to give our girls tomorrow and probably enjoy a good glass of red (or two) during the game.
Please have two full glasses for me also and my wife wants some chocolate with almonds please. That would save me so much trouble dj.

My wife and I usually exchange Valentine's Day cards. We go to Hallmark and she picks out one for me and let's me see it and I read it and thank her and then I pick out one for her and she reads it and thanks me. Then we put the cards back on the card rack where we found them and leave the store. OFC

My wife and I usually exchange Valentine's Day cards. We go to Hallmark and she picks out one for me and let's me see it and I read it and thank her and then I pick out one for her and she reads it and thanks me. Then we put the cards back on the card rack where we found them and leave the store. OFC

Stealing this idea! Brilliant.

I saw a meme on Facebook recently that described this exact idea lol

I try to go all out for my wife on Valentine's, anniversary, etc.
She was in a previous marriage with a real a$$....even bigger a$$ than me!!
Anyway, she never got anything at all from him on those days, and it's way worse than that. I could tell you some stories about this guy you wouldn't believe. Anyway, she was never made to feel like she mattered, so I try to go a little above the norm for this stuff.

Happy Valentines Day to the Coaching Staff, the players, and of course to all the fans! I am a Duke fan to the very end, and no matter how this season ends up, I will suffer through another off season waiting to go again.
Please keep in mind that these kids are just that, kids, and we need to stay with them and support them to the very end. It's been fun watching them, and yes, a little frustrating at times, but we have to remember, it goes with the territory.
If you are a true Duke fan, you are spoiled rotten, as I am. Take the good with the bad, cause that's just the way it is.
20-5, still feared, and still a threat to hang #6, so be proud of what you have and support them.
Go Duke!
OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT