ADVERTISEMENT

UNEDITED Cam Bam Game Winner

OldasdirtDevil

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Nov 16, 2009
Here is a gif of the 'unedited' version of the Cam Bam game winner at FSU.

Xk2uLZA.gif

OFC

What a play drawn up by K. Have a screen set for RJ to cut across the middle (decoy?) and a second screen to free up Cam to slip out to the three. Helped all the more that Cam's defender didn't even make an attempt to follow him out to the three. Easiest screen for Jack ever haha

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
What a play drawn up by K. Have a screen set for RJ to cut across the middle (decoy?) and a second screen to free up Cam to slip out to the three. Helped all the more that Cam's defender didn't even make an attempt to follow him out to the three. Easiest screen for Jack ever haha

Not sure if it was K or Tre, but how genius of Tre to come from out of bounds to talk to Ques prior to inbounding. It was so obvious, but it was so genius in a pressure situation.

Not sure if it was K or Tre, but how genius of Tre to come from out of bounds to talk to Ques prior to inbounding. It was so obvious, but it was so genius in a pressure situation.

Tre has that good basketball
IQ. He understands the game very well at such a young age. He reminds me somewhat of Bobby Hurley. He doesn't need to score a lot to be a difference maker. I know the Big 3 as we like to call them brings all the oooh's and aaah's but where would this team be without Tre. I tell what this board would be like . We would be having our day blasting Goldwire and Alex because they would be splitting pg duties. OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT