ADVERTISEMENT

unc fans are throwing in the towel in tar heel county, North Carolina.

Theo is an attention whore and probably loves the attention and adoration he receives from such and apparent injury.

Apparently the injury was not serious and he should be healthy next Thursday. Hopefully he will be in a bad mental state afterward from Duke ass kicking and a dog cussing from Ol Roy after that loss.

I’m pretty sure you don’t know Theo personally lol. No one wants adoration for an injury.

Theo is an attention whore and probably loves the attention and adoration he receives from such and apparent injury.

Apparently the injury was not serious and he should be healthy next Thursday. Hopefully he will be in a bad mental state afterward from Duke ass kicking and a dog cussing from Ol Roy after that loss.
Roy may tell him if he doesn’t play he gets no nanner puddin for dessert.

You mean Theo that has never committed a foul in his life? Watch him sometime. Every time the officials whistle him for a foul, he throws his hands up with a stupid look on his face like “who me”?

Reactions: Dad2ze
I expect the shots regarding the past scandal (which is in the past by the way).

However, making fun of Theo and his injury was where I took issue. Nothing more.

Theo is trash if we're being honest. We dodged a bullet with him. Coach K even messes up. Josh Hairston is easily worse than him. Pinson is the second worst player offered by K this decade

Theo is trash if we're being honest. We dodged a bullet with him. Coach K even messes up. Josh Hairston is easily worse than him. Pinson is the second worst player offered by K this decade
I remember him walking around with Tyus and Jah at CTC. Tyus and Jah seemed happy and pumped to be at Duke. Theo looked like the kid that was forced to go to the family reunion and eat Aunt Hazel’s Potato Salad. Glad we didn’t get him.

Not trash at all. Just a bit wild at times. One moment he makes a wicked pass and the next he turns it over.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT