ADVERTISEMENT

UK fans all excited Cal recruiting Knox to returm

I just can't see Knox coming back. It doesn't make a lot of sense for him.
I wish he did come back. I also wish Trent and Carter would come back for Duke. I have been consistent for many years that I think all these guys should come back unless they are so obviously ready to be a star at the next level. (Bagley is clearly in that catagory. He was ready to play in the NBA last season IMO, he was that dominant.) But I wish everyone else, Brunson included would come back. The college game I love so much would be so much better with these guys and history has shown that the upper class players are often the key to winning the championship.

I wish he did come back. I also wish Trent and Carter would come back for Duke. I have been consistent for many years that I think all these guys should come back unless they are so obviously ready to be a star at the next level. (Bagley is clearly in that catagory. He was ready to play in the NBA last season IMO, he was that dominant.) But I wish everyone else, Brunson included would come back. The college game I love so much would be so much better with these guys and history has shown that the upper class players are often the key to winning the championship.

For my own selfish reasons, I want all those guys to come back, too. But, if it’s my kid, the wisest thing to do is go. Knox is a top-15 pick in the NBA draft this June. He, like Bagley, Carter, Bamba and others have a really simple choice, IMO.

The deal on Knox is:
His parents want him to play at UK next year,
Dad is a former NFL pro and knows about pro life.
Family does not need the money.
KK is just 18 and would be younger than may Fr next year.
KK really does enjoy the college life..

Still hard to turn down lottery money.

I don't mind UK but really can't stand Cal. What I love about this situation is he came around and aggressively pushed coming back. Didn't matter.

Beautiful.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT