ADVERTISEMENT

Thoughts, prayers and help needed...

LandofOzDevil

Cameron Crazy
Oct 29, 2009
Normally I wouldn't post something like this on a forum like this, but the circumstances surrounding have left me no choice but to reach out to any and every person I possibly can looking for help.

Yesterday morning a friend of mine tragically passed away while duck hunting. He was out on a canoe retrieving the ducks he and a friend had shot when the canoe tipped sending both into the water. Unfortunately, due to the amount of water his hunting clothes took on, he was not able to keep himself above water and make it back to shore.

While it is very sad to have lost a friend of over a decade, it is more heartbreaking what he has left behind. His longtime girlfriend, and wife of four years had found out a couple months ago that after two miscarriages and no luck being able to conceive a child, they were finally going to be welcoming their first child into the world in May. HIs wife Amber and child Summer Kathleen are suddenly left without a husband and a father.

I am asking first and foremost for prayers to be sent for his wife, unborn child and family as they mourn the unexpected passing of their husband, father, and brother. Aaron's father has set up a gofundme page to help with funeral expenses and a educational fund for their unborn child.

Again, if you can not afford to donate any money, I totally understand, your prayers are needed just as much right now.

I know some folks are skeptical about gofundme pages, so If it makes you feel more comfortable feel free to google the following (Aaron Travis, Wichita, KS) and several news stories will immediately pop up referencing this tragedy that took place yesterday morning...

I appreciate you taking the time to at least read this...

THANKS
LandofOzDevil

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News