ADVERTISEMENT

Theo John

Was his knee issue last year a chronic issue or likely to be resolved by next year?

He definitely fits a need!!

As talented as the team has been the previous few years, we may have been guilty of being a little too "finesse" and not enough "imposing our will"

John helps to give us that physical presence in the paint.

I've been hoping for another big body up front with experience. I am pretty happy today. I like Coleman but asking him to be Draymond Green, at least this year, is a stretch. Now he can back up the 4.

Last edited:
A really good addition. He will block some shots, score enough to keep the defense honest and get lots of rebounds. I watched the UNC vs Marquette game twice. John played respectable defense and willingly distributed the ball to Dawson Garcia and open 3 point shooters.

I hope not too. But we needed help up front. Maybe Brakefield leaving leaves enough room. This gives me more hope in our ability to reload with transfers. It's a new game and I am glad we are adjusting.

Last edited:
Reactions: hart2chesson
I like that he improved every year. With Mark, we should wind up with 20 pts, 10 rebounds, and 3 blocks a game from the 5 spot with 10 fouls to give. That's 20 pts a game without being the focus of the offense. I am very psyched.

I like that he improved every year. With Mark, we should wind up with 20 pts, 10 rebounds, and 3 blocks a game from the 5 spot with 10 fouls to give. That's 20 pts a game without being the focus of the offense. I am very psyched.
He's also nice insurance in case Williams is injured. In the words of Banchero "I'm not a 5."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT