ADVERTISEMENT

The New Lounge

Perhaps you could take a breath and educate yourself on this issue.
I don't need to. Children do not need to make very adult decisions like this, especially when in most cases they are being persuaded. I am fully supportive of adults making decisions for themselves even if I don't understand them. As long as it doesn't affect others. I do not support children making life altering decisions that cannot be reversed without having the intellectual ability to make such decisions and I do not support parents who allow or even encourage this. It's sick.

Reactions: KDSTONE
Since I know most of you won't read this link let me summarize. The bathroom policy was not in effect at the time of the rape and the victim and the accuser had been in a relationship and had had sex before this attack. That ABSOLUTELY DOES NOT excuse the boy's behavior but it does show that the story is more complicated and has nothing to do with the bathroom policy.
I thought no means no? No? What’s complicated?

You can't explain it because there is no difference, other than how you added "little" to describe the girl. A child predator is a child predator, doesn't matter what their sex or gender is.
All I’m saying is boys or men, don’t belong in the girls restroom. You seriously think that’s ok?? Why even put a sign on the door then?

Feelings over facts. That’s libs. Splitting hairs instead of seeing things from a moral way. Just because something may be legal doesn’t make it right.

We are in crazy times. We have horrible leadership. Actually, there is no leadership. Running this country into the ground. Wanting to give illegals almost a half million dollars. Prices rising faster than we can keep up with, empty shelves at stores. Pushing crt onto people, shaming one race to make one feel better.

I just can’t be civil with you liberals. You are delusional, and pathetic people as well to not see what’s going on.

And I don’t give a shit what you think of me.

I did not bring it into play, the victim did and it also explains what the boy was doing there and the fact that this had nothing to do with a trans bathroom policy. . In these types of cases, the fact that the victim has had a relationship with the accused is fair game. See New York Criminal Procedure Law Section 60.42(1) for example. Perhaps you missed the bolded part of my comments that their prior history did not provide an excuse for his attack
New York Code? I thought this happened in Virginia

Reactions: Mac9192
I try not to post here. To me it's a sad forum that helped ruin this community, one that used to be the best there was. You guys post at the hoops forum , but this section has separated you. Made you hate the other half. Creating this forum was one of Rivals biggest mistakes, that and not allowing Mods to take out the trash. Still in all, I'm a right is right, wrong is wrong kind of guy. I hate that the left is twisting that. I hate the new way, which is, if enough people do the wrong thing it becomes okay. However , I have a young daughter. If a man walks into the bathroom with her, I will give him a chance to leave. One. Then yes, I would perform what is known as assault and battery, Severe. Call me Dirty Harry, Jean Claude Van Dam or whatever other clever comeback ya may have but sooner or later folks find out there are people who don't put up with your shit, and not just behind a keyboard. I hate where America is heading. It really is a sad time. We've lost respect. For our elders. For our neighbors. For our country and for our flag. Sad time.

I try not to post here. To me it's a sad forum that helped ruin this community, one that used to be the best there was. You guys post at the hoops forum , but this section has separated you. Made you hate the other half. Creating this forum was one of Rivals biggest mistakes, that and not allowing Mods to take out the trash. Still in all, I'm a right is right, wrong is wrong kind of guy. I hate that the left is twisting that. I hate the new way, which is, if enough people do the wrong thing it becomes okay. However , I have a young daughter. If a man walks into the bathroom with her, I will give him a chance to leave. One. Then yes, I would perform what is known as assault and battery, Severe. Call me Dirty Harry, Jean Claude Van Dam or whatever other clever comeback ya may have but sooner or later folks find out there are people who don't put up with your shit, and not just behind a keyboard. I hate where America is heading. It really is a sad time. We've lost respect. For our elders. For our neighbors. For our country and for our flag. Sad time.
Bing-E’ffin-Go

Feelings over facts. That’s libs...
I just can’t be civil with you liberals. You are delusional, and pathetic people as well to not see what’s going on.

And I don’t give a shit what you think of me.
lol Nice projection.

Story time with the POTATUS, Joetato....

They’re having a friendly debate about who would embarrass themselves the least on celebrity Jeopardy. The fact that such an ideologue could become Pope is frightening. One day he’ll grow a pair and tell Joe that parishioners who support abortion aren’t allowed to take Communion

Reactions: GhostOf301
I would call you guilty-of-a-hate-crime, a felon, and whatever your inmate number would be. All because you objected to where someone went to pee.

I agree with the second half of your post but as far as the first half I respectfully disagree. I enjoy debating issues with people who care about them even if I vehemently disagree with them. Sometimes things go sideways and become too personal but that’s the nature of the beast

They’re having a friendly debate about who would embarrass themselves the least on celebrity Jeopardy. The fact that such an ideologue could become Pope is frightening. One day he’ll grow a pair and tell Joe that parishioners who support abortion aren’t allowed to take Communion
They are on opposite sides of the abortion debate. But they are on the same side of the touching kids debate.

I don't need to. Children do not need to make very adult decisions like this, especially when in most cases they are being persuaded. I am fully supportive of adults making decisions for themselves even if I don't understand them. As long as it doesn't affect others. I do not support children making life altering decisions that cannot be reversed without having the intellectual ability to make such decisions and I do not support parents who allow or even encourage this. It's sick.
Good thing you don't have kids and all the damage you can do is waste the time of actual parents on the interwebz with your uninformed opinions.

When did you know you liked girls? Did you wait until you were 18 to decide?

Good thing you don't have kids and all the damage you can do is waste the time of actual parents on the interwebz with your uninformed opinions.

The party of science. Lol.

Dattier! You know darn well you won't get to pin a felony charge on me just because I beat your ass in a gas station bathroom. LOL! And once the judge finds out you were peekin at my daughter, he's gonna go easy on me.

Reactions: topps coach
Anyway, heheh , ya'll have fun "Discussing" and "debating" . GO DUKE !

That comment is ridiculously over the line. You are absolutely disgusting.
What did you do, give your other name a break? Getting her ass beat, so mixing it up now I see.

You won’t fool anyone. They know, or they will soon enough you and the Ol gal are one and same.

“When did you know you liked girls”. Astoundingly irrelevant since we were talking about trans children who often are persuaded to have life altering irreversible surgery and then regret it.

“When did you know you liked girls”. Astoundingly irrelevant since we were talking about trans children who often are persuaded to have life altering irreversible surgery and then regret it.
Most everything these libs say is basically irrelevant. They take the issue and cherry-pick a portion out of it to talk about. Total refusal to discuss how the school and board handled the alleged rape.

It’s also obvious they want to avoid talking about Biden, and this total shit show we have going on. And look at the old gal. She drops @durhamgolfer because she’s getting hammered and has nothing of substance to bring, so she returns as @SDevada. Different name, same old act.

Most everything these libs say is basically irrelevant. They take the issue and cherry-pick a portion out of it to talk about. Total refusal to discuss how the school and board handled the alleged rape.

It’s also obvious they want to avoid talking about Biden, and this total shit show we have going on. And look at the old gal. She drops @durhamgolfer because she’s getting hammered and has nothing of substance to bring, so she returns as @SDevada. Different name, same old act.
Correct. Caught a little of Don Lemons Schtick this week and these libs continue to insist that CRT is not being taught in va schools or anywhere else yet I repeatedly see footage of parents giving accounts of lessons their children have been taught. Are they just making it up? There are no lies liberals won’t tell to get out of a hole they have dug for themselves

Reactions: Mac9192

It’s also obvious they want to avoid talking about Biden...
I just can’t be civil with you liberals.
Yeah, why wouldn't anyone want to participate in a discussion of your choosing? lol

Dattier! You know darn well you won't get to pin a felony charge on me just because I beat your ass in a gas station bathroom. LOL! And once the judge finds out you were peekin at my daughter, he's gonna go easy on me.
I hate where America is heading. It really is a sad time. We've lost respect... For our neighbors... Sad time.

True about Biden. When Trump was Pres they were all fired up on their delusional moral crusade to get rid of Evil Orange Man. The true evil is voting for an incompetent buffoon who I wouldn’t let run a lemonade stand for me The air has been let out of their little pink balloons which explains their radio silence As far as Datts prolific output last night he probably got into the sauce again and forgot that Trump wasn’t pres anymore

Yeah if I was you, I’d not want to discuss Biden either. Lol
I've discussed him before and probably will do so again. That I consider him worlds more competent and moral than President Trump is all the opinion I need to express for the discussion to turn into personal attacks.

This Virginia governor's race is getting lit. A group of tiki tourch carrying white supremacists showed up to support the republican candidate, because that's who supports republicans. All of them have been exposed as democrat voters. At least two of them are volunteers with Young Democrats of Virginia. I'm not saying they were paid to do this by the democrat candidate's campaign. But that is a very democrat thing to do. They are the cheatingest, sleaziest and fakest group of frauds there are.

This Virginia governor's race is getting lit. A group of tiki tourch carrying white supremacists showed up to support the republican candidate, because that's who supports republicans. All of them have been exposed as democrat voters. At least two of them are volunteers with Young Democrats of Virginia. I'm not saying they were paid to do this by the democrat candidate's campaign. But that is a very democrat thing to do. They are the cheatingest, sleaziest and fakest group of frauds there are.
The Lincoln Project takes credit. The Lincoln Project is a bunch of anti-Trump Republicans.

Anti Trump Republicans. Lol. Only ones I know of are in DC.
Can’t believe he could type that with a straight face.

Anti Trump Republicans. Lol. Only ones I know of are in DC.
Can’t believe he could type that with a straight face.
Well. We're talking about the same guy who said that Biden is more competent and moral than Trump. We're dealing with delusional people here. I mean, he tried to shame a partisan liberal for possibly misgendering a rapist.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT