ADVERTISEMENT

The New Lounge

Well. We're talking about the same guy who said that Biden is more competent and moral than Trump. We're dealing with delusional people here. I mean, he tried to shame a partisan liberal for possibly misgendering a rapist.
Think it’s accurate to say he has a screw loose upstairs

Reactions: KDSTONE
Well. We're talking about the same guy who said that Biden is more competent and moral than Trump. We're dealing with delusional people here. I mean, he tried to shame a partisan liberal for possibly misgendering a rapist.
Yep. I stand by it.
No, I asked a sincere question of the one person I could trust to answer sincerely.

Since I know most of you won't read this link let me summarize. The bathroom policy was not in effect at the time of the rape and the victim and the accuser had been in a relationship and had had sex before this attack. That ABSOLUTELY DOES NOT excuse the boy's behavior but it does show that the story is more complicated and has nothing to do with the bathroom policy.
Lol you’ve been hiding all this time and you come back with this? Yikes 😳

Thoughts and prayers for Jenn Psaki who somehow got Covid.
Bless her heart.

Meanwhile, after literally shitting himself at the Vatican, our president can't even stay awake during the most important meeting of our lifetime.

I am sure people will claim that he didn't fall asleep. Again.

Reactions: KDSTONE and Mac9192
I cant imagine the presentations and the audio in that auditorium are compelling...so i dont blame him for closing his eyes...I'd be doing the same with the droning on about existential crisis and humanity's impending doom...in monotone voices. Having attended these type of events ( different subject matter) they are tedious.

I cant imagine the presentations and the audio in that auditorium are compelling...so i dont blame him for closing his eyes...I'd be doing the same with the droning on about existential crisis and humanity's impending doom...in monotone voices. Having attended these type of events ( different subject matter) they are tedious.
I’d fall asleep in ten seconds. I also don’t blabber on and preach and scold people saying this world is going to be destroyed if we don’t do exactly as I say as we spend your money, and then fall asleep while someone else is talking about the same things I just lectured others about.

After they all flew on their private jets to get there. LOL...
A good rule to follow when considering how sincere our leaders are is to see how serious they take their own orders or recommendations. If the governors and politicians thought masks were effective in slowing the spread of the virus, so many of them wouldn't be caught disregarding their own orders. If climate change and the human effects on it was such a dire crisis and not just a money grab, these pushers wouldn't be the biggest possible hypocrites regarding their contributions to what they say is causing climate change. It's no wonder public trust in our leaders is at an all time low. And it's becoming harder and harder to separate satire from real news.

A good rule to follow when considering how sincere our leaders are is to see how serious they take their own orders or recommendations. If the governors and politicians thought masks were effective in slowing the spread of the virus, so many of them wouldn't be caught disregarding their own orders. If climate change and the human effects on it was such a dire crisis and not just a money grab, these pushers wouldn't be the biggest possible hypocrites regarding their contributions to what they say is causing climate change. It's no wonder public trust in our leaders is at an all time low. And it's becoming harder and harder to separate satire from real news.

We are our own worst enemies. We dont elect the best and brightest to lead us. The nomination process that you have to subject yourself, your family and your friends to is flawed - you get torn apart for the slightest of human errors and vilified as a racist, mysoginist, xenophobe or countless other labels for actions committed in your youth, or in your formative years in general. Forgiveness is at a minimum. Smart, intelligent and influencial thinkers see that and make the decision NOT to run for the most part. What we are left with are mostly those who crave power and influence and have narcissistic tenancies...there are exceptions but they are in the minority. Not having term limits also reduces the opportunity to get rid of the useless unfortunately...leaving us with the swamp we have today.

We are our own worst enemies. We dont elect the best and brightest to lead us. The nomination process that you have to subject yourself, your family and your friends to is flawed - you get torn apart for the slightest of human errors and vilified as a racist, mysoginist, xenophobe or countless other labels for actions committed in your youth, or in your formative years in general. Forgiveness is at a minimum. Smart, intelligent and influencial thinkers see that and make the decision NOT to run for the most part. What we are left with are mostly those who crave power and influence and have narcissistic tenancies...there are exceptions but they are in the minority. Not having term limits also reduces the opportunity to get rid of the useless unfortunately...leaving us with the swamp we have today.
Example: I could never run for office because I don’t believe in quotas and I had relations with a bunch of strippers back in the day

Not the best and brightest that is for sure. They happy in the sausage factory though shuffling on them papers and smoking them little joints

Good points. Only issue with your post is the first part. We don’t have a choice. We are picking the turd we think smells the least. It takes an enormous amount of money to even have a chance at being elected.

That is the problem: Most all of these politicians get bought.

Good points. Only issue with your post is the first part. We don’t have a choice. We are picking the turd we think smells the least. It takes an enormous amount of money to even have a chance at being elected.

That is the problem: power through money. Most all of these politicians get bought.
Denver I’ll respond to your well written pist later. When I’m not getting my pregame on. Don’t know if you’ve heard but the Braves got that Buffalo thing going on. Astros could make old Roy blush

So Fairfax County in VA has already announced a delay in putting in early vote totals.

Looks like the republicans are sweeping Virginia. Guess the mothers don't like being called domestic terrorists for being concerned about their children's education.

So the group of republicans who hired democrats to pose as white nationalists republican voters to help the democrat win the election might have actually helped the republican. El oh el.

Looks like the republicans are sweeping Virginia. Guess the mothers don't like being called domestic terrorists for being concerned about their children's education.

So the group of republicans who hired democrats to pose as white nationalists republican voters to help the democrat win the election might have actually helped the republican. El oh el.
I gotta say I’m shocked. Not that the votes are there, but that the Left didn’t rig this one too.

I gotta say I’m shocked. Not that the votes are there, but that the Left didn’t rig this one too.
When the rural areas have 115-130% increase in voter turnout from the last election, there's only so much one or two counties can do to flip the election. I'm still laughing at the folks who actually believe that Joetato the POTATUS got 81 million votes.

That is the problem: Most all of these politicians get bought.

I'll say there is always a choice...unfortunately its not always a good vs bad but a choice for the best of the worst...and that in itself is a problem. I think we are aligned to a lot of peoples thoughts on our elected officials.

ooxXDaY.png

@braves fans o dear god already! 😂🙄

Am I hearing right that 40,000 votes mysteriously appeared overnight in New Jersey flipping the results from red to blue?

Am I hearing right that 40,000 votes mysteriously appeared overnight in New Jersey flipping the results from red to blue?
Burlington County went from 54.4% red to 45.1% blue just after midnight to 47% red to 52.4% blue this AM with NO new votes added. That's a 7% swing. Bergen Co is what you're referencing. Last night it was reported that Jack C won at 52% of the vote with 100% reporting. This morning, there was a 40K vote swing that gave it to Gov Murphy. Nothing to see here.

Burlington County went from 54.4% red to 45.1% blue just after midnight to 47% red to 52.4% blue this AM with NO new votes added. That's a 7% swing. Bergen Co is what you're referencing. Last night it was reported that Jack C won at 52% of the vote with 100% reporting. This morning, there was a 40K vote swing that gave it to Gov Murphy. Nothing to see here.
Dear God. Are we letting this happen again?

Dear God. Are we letting this happen again?
Now the Essex County Clerk is asking #NJ residents not to "jump to conclusions" ask to why 56 voting machines were shut down last night w/o being counted first. That is an actual article by News12NJ.

LMFAO... Hey don't question what we're doing, it's all legit, we promise! GTFOH!

Now the Essex County Clerk is asking #NJ residents not to "jump to conclusions" ask to why 56 voting machines were shut down last night w/o being counted first. That is an actual article by News12NJ.

LMFAO... Hey don't question what we're doing, it's all legit, we promise! GTFOH!
Years after losing Stacy Abrams is still claiming that her election was stolen but their is no chance of fraud in the presidential election

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT