ADVERTISEMENT

The New Lounge

Reactions: KDSTONE

They just don't know the long term impact. What if a persons family history includes something like Alzheimer's or dementia.
Any illness that causes long term fevers will have lasting effects on your brain's function. Just like any illness that causes severe coughs and/or pneumonia will cause lasting effects on your lungs.

We already know that covid is bad for a lot of people, what is the reasoning for these articles? Just to keep the fear going?

Any illness that causes long term fevers will have lasting effects on your brain's function. Just like any illness that causes severe coughs and/or pneumonia will cause lasting effects on your lungs.

We already know that covid is bad for a lot of people, what is the reasoning for these articles? Just to keep the fear going?
It's complete fear mongering. If they treated C19 with drugs that are already on the market, including long haul symptoms. It's a non-issue. It's not about health at this point, it's about control and $$$. Had a great conversation with my NEW Dr just today.

Even msdnc is telling a little truth.

at least we saved 16 cents on the 4th of July.

You need to lower your expectations. - WaPo
Exactly. And BTW, the $3.5T bill was already paid for. But it has been negotiated down to $1.5T. So that must mean that we are at a $2T surplus, right? They truly believe that we are stupid enough to fall for their shit. And they are correct. Our stupidest of stupid voted this potato in. 92% democrat support. 27% independent support. Just shows how dumb democrats are.

You need to lower your expectations. - WaPo
They’re all in lockstep now. We need to lower our expectations; some reporter was on amanpours show saying one of the “great revelations of the pandemic has been the wonderful realization that we can make do with less”. Really? Last week the libs were saying there were supply chain issues because demand had spiked so much so I guess I retract my original statement. They seem to be confused

Four years of being force-fed one hoax after the other and shamed for supporting a dictator. All over fake and sensationalized stories. Now they got what they wanted and their side is running the country into the dirt, basically being everything they accused the orange man of being. Now their tails are in between their legs as they hide like cowards to avoid having to answer for their mental screw-up voting with their feelings instead of taking a minute to decide what was best for the country.

Here's a scary thought. If they don't reverse course with the vaccine mandate in the military, once the deadline hits it will be the biggest loss in military personnel in American history. Would you rather an unvaccinated military or no military? But they'll surely replace the losses with courageous trannies and other lgtbvqx people who will more than adequately fill the positions.

With each passing day, it’s more obvious they’re trying to harm us, cripple us, and possibly kill us.

When a dad is irate that his daughter was raped in a school bathroom by a mentally disturbed boy (in a skirt), which the school covered it up, and he is called a domestic terrorist, our country has officially allowed the retards (liberals) to have too much voice.
What are you talking about?

Thanks for only this.
Cliffs.

Boy who "identified" as a girl wearing a skirt... (A.K.A. a mentally ill kid with shit parents) went into the girl's bathroom at school. You know, because of disgusting liberal ideologies that suggests that it is perfectly fine for adolescents of different sexes to be in the same bathroom. While in there, HE... yes, HE, sexually assaulted a girl. After that, the school attempted to cover it up because the safety of young girls is secondary to the protection of the image of trans equality. The father went viral after being physically removed from the school board meeting and additionally was arrested for calling them out for covering up his daughter's attack. That's the gist of what I know about it. Maybe while you're on the internet, you can find a little more context.

Cliffs.

Boy who "identified" as a girl wearing a skirt... (A.K.A. a mentally ill kid with shit parents) went into the girl's bathroom at school. You know, because of disgusting liberal ideologies that suggests that it is perfectly fine for adolescents of different sexes to be in the same bathroom. While in there, HE... yes, HE, sexually assaulted a girl. After that, the school attempted to cover it up because the safety of young girls is secondary to the protection of the image of trans equality. The father went viral after being physically removed from the school board meeting and additionally was arrested for calling them out for covering up his daughter's attack. That's the gist of what I know about it. Maybe while you're on the internet, you can find a little more context.
Was just yesterday the kids of that school conducted an orchestrated walk out in opposition of the London County school board, chanting that the school board protects rapists- which, clearly is true.

The national school board association not a whole lot better. Crafting a memo saying parents are on par with domestic terrorists. Allegedly the White House was in consultation with them. Classy, no pun intended.

It's like you didn't even want me to read it.
Cut the bullshit out. What’s your take on a 14 year old girl getting raped in the girl’s bathroom (at school) by a boy wearing a skirt?
You’ve got to be trolling. It’s hard for me to imagine you’re this f n stupid.

Cut the bullshit out. What’s your take on a 14 year old girl getting raped in the girl’s bathroom (at school) by a boy wearing a skirt?
Either trolling or inebriated. Otherwise his cognitive state is declining at a rate that would make Biden blush. It used to be that the msm downplayed stories that didn’t advance their agenda; now they don’t report it all. See Courics edit of RBG interview and this rape story.

Was just yesterday the kids of that school conducted an orchestrated walk out in opposition of the London County school board, chanting that the school board protects rapists- which, clearly is true.

The national school board association not a whole lot better. Crafting a memo saying parents are on par with domestic terrorists. Allegedly the White House was in consultation with them. Classy, no pun intended.
Proud of those kids for doing that, but I wish they’d thrown in “Let’s Go Brandon” a bit as well

Reactions: Mac9192
Rape is always a horrific crime and the victim deserves all sympathies and support. What else is there to say?

Rape is always a horrific crime and the victim deserves all sympathies and support. What else is there to say?
It’s good you agree on this. Now that you’ve finally acknowledged that, your next step should be to reevaluate your “news sources.”

It’s more than accurate to suggest that. The fact you’re acting like you didn’t know of this is really sad. Also shows the state of our country when many refuse or worse yet, aren’t getting true news. I suggest you research this incident. It’s what spawned the “domestic terrorists” spill by some on your side of the aisle. Then when the rest of the incident was released, a resignation followed, as well as an apology from the superintendent. Which was done late, and meant little then.
They screwed the pooch, and IMO are as guilty as the little sick bastard who raped the girl.

And the notion that if you predicted this would happen at the onset of the trans bathroom madness you were depicted as a Neanderthal. More and more trans teens also regret the surgery and hormone blockers involved but this is underreported by doctors due to fear of radical members of the trans community. Source: current issue of The Week, a compilation maganuze of articles around the country, publishing 4 liberal sources for every 1 cons source

It’s good you agree on this. Now that you’ve finally acknowledged that, your next step should be to reevaluate your “news sources.”

It’s more than accurate to suggest that. The fact you’re acting like you didn’t know of this is really sad. Also shows the state of our country when many refuse or worse yet, aren’t getting true news. I suggest you research this incident. It’s what spawned the “domestic terrorists” spill by some on your side of the aisle. Then when the rest of the incident was released, a resignation followed, as well as an apology from the superintendent. Which was done late, and meant little then.
They screwed the pooch, and IMO are as guilty as the little sick bastard who raped the girl.
Yeah? What are my news sources? And what are yours?

I didn't know of it. That's why I asked. I've vaguely heard of the "domestic terrorists" thing, but I don't know what that's all about, either.

I don't believe you have the slightest grasp on the "state of our country." You have to be a pretty arrogant, narrow-minded, simplistic blowhard to think you can sum up what's wrong with the world today or the country today or these dern kids today in a sentence or 1200.

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT