ADVERTISEMENT

The New Lounge

Yeah, I don't support riots or violence of any kind at all. But good luck getting anyone from the Trump camp to understand that. I don't know why I engage Trump supporters with a calm demeaner. It doesn't matter if I am nice or an asshole they all react the same way. "How dare you tell me the truth about MY president." You can literally show them shit he does and says to only watch them refute it with complete an utter disdain for you as an individual. I get called a libtard no matter how I approach them. Niceties aren't accepted on either side though when it comes to this election. I am ignored by my Biden loving friends when I try to talk about his weaknesses and issues as a candidate. Or I am hit with the, "blame Bernie bros for Clinton's loss, now it's happening again with Biden" bullshit. She was a horrible nominee going up against someone that should've been beatable, would've been with a better nominee, and they did everything wrong. Of course, she and her cohorts will never admit her shortcomings. They blame it on sexism, Bernie bros, and the right wing media. Some of the sexism jargon is true to a point. But I think her just being thoroughly unlikable was the biggest reason why people didn't vote for her.

Now, we have Biden with the lack of a true platform other than, "At least I am not Trump" and the issue of having no enthusiasm around his campaign leading to a possible four more years of Trump. Anyone unwilling to admit this is living in denial. Trump could very well be looking at reelection because of the weak ass candidate the Dems have put up against him, once again. Biden does have the likability that Clinton didn't have in his favor. And a raging pandemic to help him. But with all this, he should be polling higher, so why isn't he? This should be a 20 point lead with just how poorly Trump has handled the pandemic alone. So, why is Biden in danger of losing this thing? I think not having a true message is hurting him. He comes off as likable and "Uncle Joe" until you look at his history in Washington and see a lot of what he has supported has led us to the very place we find ourselves today. The author of the '94 crime bill is going to connect with Black America when it comes to racial injustice? That just seems disingenuous. Harris is a bad cop and I know a ton of black people who don't trust her. They hate Trump. But they're unsure of a Biden/Harris administration

Or the very concerning apathic approach to battleground states lost in '16 by Clinton. Michigan is being handled the same shitty way again by Biden's people as it was by Clinton. Which I think is a huge mistake. Or how they're going after these mythical on the fence Republicans who will push Biden over the edge in November. People like John Kasich to help win them over, a guy the Trump cult hates and Republicans didn't embrace AT ALL in '16 as a potential nominee. The party is the party of Trump. The percentage of repubs coming over will be like what, 4%? Polls show dems going to Trump are ranging from 3-4%. So, that's a wash. Why not go after the Latino vote? Where Biden is polling worse than Clinton did with Latinos should be concerning for his camp, why isn't that a focal point? Why are they not coming out in favor of Medicare for all during a pandemic? Why are they not pushing huge economic reforms for the future during an economic crisis? Biden seems very much in the moment of the pandemic and just beating Trump on the grounds that he isn't Trump. That's a mistake in my opinion. Maybe I am wrong though.

Or let's look at how the Democratic party is trying to rig the electoral process when it comes to the Green party which makes them just as bad as repubs in my book. Dems are using the courts to shut out Greens all over the country. Sorry, I am very down about all this. I don't see a bit of hope within reach for our country at this point. Everyone would rather go "ra-ra-ra" for their team than to face the reality about our failed two-party system.
But you can chit chat and have a civilized conversation with a boarder line pedophile though huh 🤦‍♂️

Literally just pointed out the issues with Biden, which some on here said I wouldn't do. And that's what you get out of it? How can I talk to the Trump people? You don't deal in logic or reasoning. You don't deal in facts. So, what am I suppose to do?

Let me stop. I shouldn’t jump to conclusions. But what I do know is he’s a weird, arrogant, pos who shouldn’t be teaching with his mindset. That’s coming from my mindset! Think about that 😂

I gotta good feel for crazy people, being one....in different ways though lol

I was just simply pointing out how awful I think both sides are in the end. And how I walked away from the traditional two-party system. Trump's election was a product of a long gestating problem in this country. People voted for him as a protest vote towards how they've seen our governing being handled over the last few decades. Right or wrong, that's why he's in office. Instead of never trumper righties and moderate lefties examining just why he was elected, largely because of policies they voted for leading to his ultimate rise to power. They instead put up another crony capitalist war monger to combat the far-right's answer to what they feel is a country that is being lost to the far left. Which is ridiculous in of itself because we haven't had a true progressive on the ticket since Carter. The system is broken. It seems, sadly, Trump will have to be reelected before the majority of America can truly see that. I know you and I, like others here, disagree on Trump and how he is doing. But we can at least agree that the system of voting we have isn't working, right? We need more than two parties in this country. Especially when they both cozy up to mostly the same special interests. And could give two shits about Americans as a whole. Well, if they can profit off of us they care then.

I was just simply pointing out how awful I think both sides are in the end. And how I walked away from the traditional two-party system. Trump's election was a product of a long gestating problem in this country. People voted for him as a protest vote towards how they've seen our governing being handled over the last few decades. Right or wrong, that's why he's in office. Instead of never trumper righties and moderate lefties examining just why he was elected, largely because of policies they voted for leading to his ultimate rise to power. They instead put up another crony capitalist war monger to combat the far-right's answer to what they feel is a country that is being lost to the far left. Which is ridiculous in of itself because we haven't had a true progressive on the ticket since Carter. The system is broken. It seems, sadly, Trump will have to be reelected before the majority of America can truly see that. I know you and I, like others here, disagree on Trump and how he is doing. But we can at least agree that the system of voting we have isn't working, right? We need more than two parties in this country. Especially when they both cozy up to mostly the same special interests. And could give two shits about Americans as a whole. Well, if they can profit off of us they care then.
This is why you vote based on the interests that closest fit your beliefs and needs. The whole voting for the person is based on feelings, not on logic. The only way there will ever be a viable third option is if the two parties that hold power, relinquish some of their power. That's a wet dream. The idea of abandoning the two party system is a fine idea. But let's be real, Jill Stein may very well be the reason why orange man bad is your president more than the reasons you listed. That's the danger in voting third party today if it really is important to you to get rid of our fearless cult leader.

More people voted for Gary Johnson than Jill Stein get out of here with that hogwash. You sound just like the Hilary people unwilling to see her flaws and mistakes were the reason why she lost, not Bernie bros, or Stein voters, etc. It was her lack of commitment to the ground game and her being a garbage nominee.

RBG is dead. Sad. She was a really interesting person. I didn’t agree with her political views, but she was a pioneer type woman.

That said, I’m hoping my man Mitch fills the seat before the election following precedent.

More people voted for Gary Johnson than Jill Stein get out of here with that hogwash. You sound just like the Hilary people unwilling to see her flaws and mistakes were the reason why she lost, not Bernie bros, or Stein voters, etc. It was her lack of commitment to the ground game and her being a garbage nominee.
And the fact that her financial illiteracy was comical to any sane hunan being, but yea, carry on 😂

119672655_1510040212531080_688947306797281372_o.jpg
So in Lancaster, PA when the suspect is chasing the cop with a butcher knife, it “shouldn’t turn into a murder”? Makes sense.

Literally doesn't matter what I respond with though. I come back with facts and I get blasted. I don't respond and I get blasted. What's the point? I either get a snarky witless response from you or from one of the many cult members here.
Facts like the Green New Deal that show.....she’s financially illiterate? 😂😂👀

Hypocrisy? Nope.

How is it not? Mitch fought Garland's appointment tooth and nail with the logic that it shouldn't be done during a presidential election year in '16. And now it's okay to because Trump is the president? How in the hell can you defend that kind of hypocrisy?

How is it not? Mitch fought Garland's appointment tooth and nail with the logic that it shouldn't be done during a presidential election year in '16. And now it's okay to because Trump is the president? How in the hell can you defend that kind of hypocrisy?
It’s NOT hypocrisy. McConnell clearly stated that no nominee would get a vote when the Senate and President are from differing parties. Being that we don’t have that issue now, he can move forward with the appointment.

Is that clear enough for you? And do you NOT think the Dems would do the same thing? Lol.

Don’t be liking the the pedophiles stuff I’m not coming to rescue you again You’re with the good guys, act like it! 😂

Hell yeah! Finally starting to fight fire with fire. Harry Reid allowed this to happen. He killed the filibuster. Now, after what we saw the Dems do to Kavanaugh, I don’t see ANY need to “play fair” when it relates to the Dems. Hell, they’re already talking about expanding the court because they haven’t gotten their way at the ballot box.

Can’t wait to see how this goes! I hope Trump and McConnell ram a nominee through in a few weeks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT