ADVERTISEMENT

The New Lounge

Anyway, I posted some trailers earlier to try and turn the tide of the conversation. Anyone want to discuss movies or television without it turning into a political debate? I'm always game to meet some fellow lovers of cinema and quality TV.

What's funny is that Biden is being accused of actually grabbing a woman by the pussy and that gets completely swept under the rug. Trump claims he grabs women by the pussy and it still gets people going years later.

But you would jump at Biden's words had he said the same thing, right? False equivalences abound here. The lack of any sound logic from the cult, as always. Oh and no one reacted poorly to Obama? Are you kidding me? The Muslim-conspiracies, birther movement (started by Trump), the countless racist effigies burned at tea party rallies, the substantial amount of political caricatures of Obama that were racist in nature, the brown suit controversy (let us not forgot faux news, Rush, and all the other extreme right cronies freaking out over him wearing a BROWN SUIT and made it a scandal), and I personally have heard and seen people on the right use racial slurs against the man on countless occasions. I have my issues with his presidency. I've stated a few of them here. What I cannot abide by is reading posts by someone claiming no one reacted poorly to him on a daily basis. Faux News spent the entirety of his presidency trying to tear everything the man did or said completely apart.
There's a big difference between jumping on someone for saying something stupid and trying to tell Christians that they shouldn't vote for someone because they said something stupid. That's exactly what you're doing here, which is beyond idiotic.

And lol at your Obama tears. People didn't like Obama. Conservatives didn't continuously riot and destroy property. They used racial slurs??? HOLY COW! Absolutely terrible. Lord knows we haven't had any name calling against conservatives and Trump since he's been in offce. Lol. Give me an f'ing break.

Reactions: IFaZe
What's funny is that Biden is being accused of actually grabbing a woman by the pussy and that gets completely swept under the rug. Trump claims he grabs women by the pussy and it still gets people going years later.

So, Trump has been accused by countless women and that isn't believable? Just Biden, right?

Anyway, I posted some trailers earlier to try and turn the tide of the conversation. Anyone want to discuss movies or television without it turning into a political debate? I'm always game to meet some fellow lovers of cinema and quality TV.
The news is on

So, Trump has been accused by countless women and that isn't believable? Just Biden, right?
Who gives a shit. About either. At least our side doesn’t crave grabbing a little girls pigtails while “ banging” them .. I mean 🤷‍but that’s ok

As I have stated, you don't have to vote for either. Though I'll be trashed for that comment.
I certainly don't have to vote for either, you're right. However, bringing up some bullshit reason and hypotheticals for why Christians shouldn't vote for Trump, isn't a great look.

I can’t wait to see the debates. Biden will either A. catch the corona and can’t attend. B. Have someone telling him what to say with an ear peace. C. Get destroyed 😂haha

I certainly don't have to vote for either, you're right. However, bringing up some bullshit reason and hypotheticals for why Christians shouldn't vote for Trump, isn't a great look.

Logical reasons aren't bullshit. The man is a menace. And is unfit for the office.

I can’t wait to see the debates. Biden will either A. catch the corona and can’t attend. B. Have someone telling him what to say with an ear peace. C. Get destroyed 😂haha

I am looking forward to seeing Trump and Biden challenged on the issues. Biden was at one time a skilled debater. If that Biden shows up your cult leader is in trouble. It would be nice if Jo and Howie were being allowed to participate.

Logical reasons aren't bullshit. The man is a menace. And is unfit for the office.

I am looking forward to seeing Trump and Biden challenged on the issues. Biden was at one time a skilled debater. If that Biden shows up your cult leader is in trouble. It would be nice if Jo and Howie were being allowed to participate.
Biden at one time didn’t fart dust too

• Haha
Reactions: Fourteen44

But your reason for NOT voting for Trump wasn't logical. You're premise was how could you vote for Trump if you are a Christian. I walked you through why that was beyond idiotic. But here you are, acting like it was some solid, logical reason.

He really isn't a menace. He's done a good job in office. Sorry not sorry it hurts your feelings.

You can't fix stupid, I guess.

But your reason for NOT voting for Trump wasn't logical. You're premise was how could you vote for Trump if you are a Christian. I walked you through why that was beyond idiotic. But here you are, acting like it was some solid, logical reason.

He really isn't a menace. He's done a good job in office. Sorry not sorry it hurts your feelings.

You can't fix stupid, I guess.

The MAGA cult will go through great lengths to express their love for the supreme leader who has helped his rich friends and himself more than them.

Reactions: Crest is Garbage
Aaaaaaaaaaand there it is. You can't deny anything I have posted. So you deflect. Typical.
Green party boy does a good job cowarding out of having to defend the democrats by saying that he is against both parties. But only spends his time being critical of one party/president and demeaning towards their supporters. Seems like something critical said of Biden wouldn't be met with whataboutism by someone who is critical of both sides like it would be by a full blown lib who doesn't own his beliefs.

Reactions: SNU0821
Republicans only care about the fetus and once you're out, good luck kids! Look at what is going on in the ICE detention centers right now, where is the outrage over how those women are being treated? Are their reproductive organs not worthy of defending? Not saying this is you or anyone here. But I am sick and tired of this faux pro-life jargon. Where are republicans when it comes to all the help mothers and their babies need after it leaves the womb? A great many Republicans are against federally-funded maternity leave, a program that would allow a woman to actually take care of her baby. And then there are the others out there who hold a similar, but different viewpoint which claims that the decision to mandate maternity leave should be left to the private sector and not the federal government. Just leave it up to the businesses, because we all know how that works out. Just look at Hobby Lobby's response to birth control and women's issues. They could give two rat ****s about women or the babies once they leave the mother's womb. Without someone stepping in the majority of businesses will never feel the obligation to pay for family leave on their own. And see this is what gets me about abortion rights. All these pro-lifers will scream to the high heavens about the rights of the child until they're blue in the face to get your votes. Then turn around and defund every single program that can help a child or the mother economically. WAR is the greatest destroyer of human life. Another problem with Republican pro-lifers is that they often support mass murder on a large scale. as long as it is being done by soldiers in uniform to foreigners instead of doctors in white coats to babies. How many Vietnamese, Iraqis, Afghans, and other people who look darker or different have been killed by American bombs and bullets in unjust wars instigated by the United States? How many orphans did the U.S. military make in Vietnam? How many children died in Iraq thanks to brutal U.S. sanctions? How many widows did the U.S. military make in Afghanistan? Republicans may not care about dead foreigners. So how many U.S. soldiers died in vain and for a lie in senseless foreign wars? Pro-lifers should be just as concerned about their government sanctioning the killing of foreigners on the battlefield in an unjust war as they are about their government sanctioning the killing of babies in the womb in an abortion. It is hypocrisy in the highest degree to talk about the sanctity of life and the evils of abortion and then turn around and show contempt for, or indifference to, the lives of people already out of the womb.
I said nothing about Repubs my man - I’m talking about faux Christians who think abortion is okay....

Reactions: SNU0821
Except the tax cuts that put more money in the pockets of middle class families. Except for bringing jobs back and creating more jobs. Except for getting the economy moving which benefits all people. Yeah, those things don't impact the working class. LOL. :rolleyes:
What are you smoking?

Lol. It's called reality man. Again, you can't refute any of the things I outlined. All of those things I stated are absolute, undeniable facts.

Stock market is surging! But the top 10% in this country own 85% of said stocks. Middle Class America is an illusion. This country only sees the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. Those are undeniable facts. Unemployment rages at record numbers. But yeah, jobs man.

Stock market is surging! But the top 10% in this country own 85% of said stocks. Middle Class America is an illusion. This country only sees the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. Those are undeniable facts. Unemployment rages at record numbers. But yeah, jobs man.
Lol. Except, wages are up. The tax cut has been proven to provide cash to Americans in the middle class. Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

But, but, but.....ORANGE MAN BAD! Amirite?

Love the selective u/e grab after a novel pandemic. Well done on desperation. And your vision of Middle Class may be an illusion, but there certainly is a middle class carrying a lot of weight, along with upper class.

• Haha
Reactions: bleediteveryday30
"Just stop man?" What are you some kind of enforcer? Take a hike son, take a hike. OFC
No, son, I’m calling out you liking things that I’ve hammered. But keep up with your closet Leftist schtick. It’s good 😉

@bleediteveryday30 nice rebuttal, but not shocking you have nothing. I mean you actually think “free” college is a realistic, sustainable idea in America. That doesn’t even mention the overall moronic Green New Deal; all Utopian dreams with no economic sense begins them 😂

Literally doesn't matter what I respond with though. I come back with facts and I get blasted. I don't respond and I get blasted. What's the point? I either get a snarky witless response from you or from one of the many cult members here.

Reactions: Crest is Garbage
Haven’t seen a new movie since The Joker. But I have been watching older movies recently. Captain Ron most recently. Love stupid comedy. Mary Kay Place had a very underrated body.

@Fourteen44 and fellow cult members hit up the local Target yesterday.
Hey, that's an improvement from Walmart. But yeah, you guys really need to give up your obsession with labeling people who don't fall in line with your warped views as cult members. If anything, it is the establishment loving jackwagons who cling to their party's political leaders who are the actual cult members. That's both republicans and democrats. Let's get back to establishment politics where we rob our citizens blind and engage in endless wars. Hell yeah!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT