ADVERTISEMENT

The New Lounge

Wow. Talk about not handling a loss well. Now we're reaching hard for potential vax issues to try and cover for a terrible take on an obvious blunt hit to the chest. As if the cases are the least bit similar. Lol
Wait, no way…..excess deaths and SCA’s are up drastically since the rise of sars co v 2 and the experimental inoculations?

• Haha
Reactions: Crest is Garbage
Wow. Talk about not handling a loss well. Now we're reaching hard for potential vax issues to try and cover for a terrible take on an obvious blunt hit to the chest. As if the cases are the least bit similar. Lol
IgG4 antibody interference after the 3rd shot? Can’t be lol:

• Haha
Holy shit. So triggered that you can't see that I am not even discussing the idea that there are negative effects of a trial and error vaccine. But that you were silly by dismissing the idea that a blunt hit to the chest could result in commotio cordis.

• Haha
Reactions: Fourteen44
Holy shit. So triggered that you can't see that I am not even discussing the idea that there are negative effects of a trial and error vaccine. But that you were silly by dismissing the idea that a blunt hit to the chest could result in commotio cordis.
Again, clinically impossible to go into asystole and unconsciousness in 8 seconds from blunt trauma, unless heart/pericardium are punctured with an object that physically prevents conduction/contraction of the ventricles.. Yikes.

And not triggered, educating you. You want to bring up the vaccine and act like an expert? You’re done.

• Haha
Lol. I never brought up the vaccine and never even insinuated that I was an expert. You are floundering, here. And for you to say that you are educating me is hilarious in a narcissistic way. No thank you. I will get my knowledge from someone who knows what a hit to the chest looks like.

Lol. I never brought up the vaccine and never even insinuated that I was an expert. You are floundering, here. And for you to say that you are educating me is hilarious in a narcissistic way. No thank you. I will get my knowledge from someone who knows what a hit to the chest looks like.
Here you go:

“Wow. Talk about not handling a loss well. Now we're reaching hard for potential vax issues to try and cover for a terrible take on an obvious blunt hit to the chest. As if the cases are the least bit similar. Lol”

Yep, you brought it up. And yes, you’re insisting the hit caused asystole. It’s clinically impossible but you keep going with zero clinical proof (and that’s not even discussing how the hit was a typical football play in the shoulder area). There are a handful of clinical scenarios that could’ve caused this, as previously stated, but the hit wasn’t one.

And I’m not floundering, I’m picking you apart. Narcissistic? Lmfao, nah, just educated thoroughly on this topic😘

• Haha
Dear Jesus. This clown doesn't even understand that discussing something that has been brought up, is not bringing it up. Wow.

• Love
Dear Jesus. This clown doesn't even understand that discussing something that has been brought up, is not bringing it up. Wow.
The moment when I cite 3+ reasons for potential cause and you keep focusing on one because I shared a video. Keep blabbering arse-hat. Stick to your day financial enslavement aka job…..anatomy and the cardiac realm aren’t your specialty. 😘

Maybe you should go back to your paranoia of the US sustaining the Ukraine war 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
@GhostOf301 goodnight Buttercup! It’s been a pleasure educating you on the heart and separately, sars co v 2 and subsequent inoculations. Make sure you go and Google DCM/HCM and ARVC. Look at how tricky ARVC can be to dx in certain patients…..

Now, carry on calling me a “narcissist”. I get it, you’re upset because you have been exposed. All good, it happens to us all at some point.

I’ll check back in late tomorrow to see what kind of thrilling, dumbing post you fire back with!

• Haha
There really are some deranged people out there that are one bad traffic experience away from really losing their shit. I imagine that 44 is one of those people based on his lack of composure in a low stress situation here. Hopefully he doesn't own any pets.

There really are some deranged people out there that are one bad traffic experience away from really losing their shit. I imagine that 44 is one of those people based on his lack of composure in a low stress situation here. Hopefully he doesn't own any pets.
Here we go more failed attempts at personal insults lol (and it’s apparent you don’t know what I do or you’d feel pretty dumb making the “handling stress” comment). Stick to topic, and tell me, SCD is limited to n=1 especially in recent months and years? Again, it wasn’t the hit and I’ve already explained how it’s physically impossible to go from impact/fib to unconsciousness in 8 seconds. You clearly don’t understand anatomy, conduction, blunt trauma, or anything clinical for that matter. It’s okay, keep typing away nonsense but I’ll just continue to shut down your clinical inaccuracies. Cheers! 😊

PS, as comparison re: heart trauma…..it’s amazing that a man can get stabbed directly to the heart, dozens of times in 15 seconds, and still have a faint pulse over a minute later on the boat. RIP Steve Irwin. Meanwhile a guy takes a hit working away from momentum, not even to the ventricles or His-Purkinje, and go into v-fib then asystole w/no consciousness in less than 8 seconds lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Here we go more failed attempts at personal insults lol (and it’s apparent you don’t know what I do or you’d feel pretty dumb making the “handling stress” comment). Stick to topic, and tell me, SCD is limited to n=1 especially in recent months and years? Again, it wasn’t the hit and I’ve already explained how it’s physically impossible to go from impact/fib to unconsciousness in 8 seconds. You clearly don’t understand anatomy, conduction, blunt trauma, or anything clinical for that matter. It’s okay, keep typing away nonsense but I’ll just continue to shut down your clinical inaccuracies. Cheers! 😊

PS, as comparison re: heart trauma…..it’s amazing that a man can get stabbed directly to the heart, dozens of times in 15 seconds, and still have a faint pulse over a minute later on the boat. RIP Steve Irwin. Meanwhile a guy takes a hit working away from momentum, not even to the ventricles or His-Purkinje, and go into v-fib then asystole w/no consciousness in less than 8 seconds lol.
What about this particular topic has got you so worked up old pal? Namaste namaste

A breakdown of 44's meltdown.

A poster repeated what has been speculated by some medical experts as a possibility for what caused Hamlin's cardiac arrest. 44 says that is idiotic to suggest. And claimed that Hamlin didn't get hit in the chest at all. Or barely.

I ask if he saw the play as he very clearly took a blunt hit to the chest and also challenged his OPINION that it was idiotic for anyone to suggest that it was possibly commotio cordis, especially being that some medical experts have suggested that it was a possibility. He follows by saying that I have never played football, blah blah blah and that I am a Trumper, blah blah blah.

Fact is, the only person trying to sound like an expert here, is 44. Seeing how it is premature to say that it was or wasn't commotio cordis, that's just speculation. For some reason we are to trust 44's diagnostic expertise because of his OPINION that some medical experts are idiotic for simply suggesting that commotio cordis could be a possibility. He doesn't like it when his professional or unprofessional opinions are challenged. So he flips his shit and goes on some kind of psychotic internet message board rampage by making up what other people say and what their views on completely irrelevant topics are. Really strange.

Again that was a common tackle. Did you ever play football?

Again that was a common tackle.
We've been over this. We agree that it was a common tackle. Various injuries in football happen during common tackles. I haven't seen what you are suggesting caused him to go into cardiac arrest, so what is your opinion on what caused it?

Did you ever play football?
Not at any significant level. Is it your opinion that a person would have to of played a significant amount of football in order to know, by watching, that someone got hit squarely in the chest by another player's shoulder? Would I have to of played football in order to know that a quarterback threw the football? Such a silly question.

• Haha
Reactions: GhostOf301
We've been over this. We agree that it was a common tackle. Various injuries in football happen during common tackles. I haven't seen what you are suggesting caused him to go into cardiac arrest, so what is your opinion on what caused it?

Not at any significant level. Is it your opinion that a person would have to of played a significant amount of football in order to know, by watching, that someone got hit squarely in the chest by another player's shoulder? Would I have to of played football in order to know that a quarterback threw the football? Such a silly question.
Just responding to your comment about a “blunt” hit to the chest. Yes it does matter if you played or not when calling that a blunt hit. Heck, I‘ve seen and experienced harder hits than that one working on form tackling drills in practice.
There’s a difference in knowing what a quarterback is and experiencing a blunt hit. I think he had an underlying heart condition and who knows if the vaccine was also a contributing factor. I’ve seen more athletes in the last year just collapse from cardiac arrest than I can remember. A college basketball player collapsed this weekend.

Reactions: smashmouth5
I think he had an underlying heart condition and who knows if the vaccine was also a contributing factor. I’ve seen more athletes in the last year just collapse from cardiac arrest than I can remember. A college basketball player collapsed this weekend.
Okay. So you are giving some alternative possibilities that are very much in play. That's all you are providing. We don't know what caused it, everything is speculation. Fair?

Just responding to your comment about a “blunt” hit to the chest. Yes it does matter if you played or not when calling that a blunt hit. Heck, I‘ve seen and experienced harder hits than that one working on form tackling drills in practice.
There’s a difference in knowing what a quarterback is and experiencing a blunt hit.
Perhaps the term "blunt hit" is misleading. We're not suggesting blunt force trauma. Just a blunt hit. Is it ridiculous to call a square hit to the chest with a shoulder, pads and all, a blunt hit? By definition, the shoulder and pads would be the object(s) causing a blunt hit (not violently with intent, of course). And it absolutely does not matter if I have played football to know this. That is stupid as sin. And you keep harping on the fact that harder hits take place as if that is even debated here. Every hit is different. Again, just like Dale Earnhardt' crash was a very common crash in nascar. But timing and placement made it different from other common crashes.

I have never claimed to know what caused Hamlin to go into cardiac arrest. I just laugh at the idea that a poster on a message board has the expertise to call medical experts who simply suggest the possibility of commotio cordis idiotic. And I automatically question the credibility of that poster when he blindly says these things without actually seeing the actual hit that was to the chest. That's all.

I am over it. Moving on.

What about this particular topic has got you so worked up old pal? Namaste namaste
I’m not worked up buddy, I’m passionate about my field and this clown is butchering it. Painful to watch lol. Just decided to nip it in the bud and fully educate😊

Last edited:

Please show where he got “hit squarely in the chest”. You can’t as it didn’t happen.

Okay. So you are giving some alternative possibilities that are very much in play. That's all you are providing. We don't know what caused it, everything is speculation. Fair?

Perhaps the term "blunt hit" is misleading. We're not suggesting blunt force trauma. Just a blunt hit. Is it ridiculous to call a square hit to the chest with a shoulder, pads and all, a blunt hit? By definition, the shoulder and pads would be the object(s) causing a blunt hit (not violently with intent, of course). And it absolutely does not matter if I have played football to know this. That is stupid as sin. And you keep harping on the fact that harder hits take place as if that is even debated here. Every hit is different. Again, just like Dale Earnhardt' crash was a very common crash in nascar. But timing and placement made it different from other common crashes.

I have never claimed to know what caused Hamlin to go into cardiac arrest. I just laugh at the idea that a poster on a message board has the expertise to call medical experts who simply suggest the possibility of commotio cordis idiotic. And I automatically question the credibility of that poster when he blindly says these things without actually seeing the actual hit that was to the chest. That's all.

I am over it. Moving on.
And some of us just laugh at your rationale. Commotio cordis, yet again, is a moronic dx. What do you want the NFL to do though? Tell the truth and get slammed with litigation? They F’d up and missed something in this kids screening and/or could, again COULD, have helped cause this through forced inoculation. Either way, they’d be screwed if they shared the real cause for this. I’ve offered more than a few potential reasons but you’re locked in on the inoculation as my speculation, even though I said it’s just one plausible hypothesis (along with others like HCM, DCM, ARVC, or the virus itself).

I am over it. Moving on.
I just agree with 44 and you just got upset because I didn’t agree with you. All I stated was that there was nothing that would indicate that the hit was hard enough to stop his heart. I’m done as well.
Haha

Can’t we all just get along? 😂
This coming from a guy who blows a gasket the first time someone challenges his opinions? I think you should be asking yourself that question. I am still laughing at the "I'm passionate about my field" comment you made. If you're a cardiologist, hopefully I don't have anyone I care about being treated near you.

• Haha
Let's say that this defies all logic and actually happens. More government subsidies for millions of households to convert to electric and put further strain on the national grid?

This coming from a guy who blows a gasket the first time someone challenges his opinions? I think you should be asking yourself that question. I am still laughing at the "I'm passionate about my field" comment you made. If you're a cardiologist, hopefully I don't have anyone I care about being treated near you.
Still whining, Charmin? Were you not held enough as a kid? Geez. Lol, challenged me? No no, you assumed I blamed the sars co v 2 inoculation instead of what I did do: call bs on commotio cordis.

Any more fictional stories? Hahaaaa

• Haha
  • Haha
Careful, can’t question the inoculations with @GhostOf301 playing cdc director here lol
You are a silly fella. Is there a specific reason why you tagged me and claimed that I am playing cdc director here. Have I even mentioned anything to do with the vaccine in any type of manner that would lead anyone with any kind of sense to believe that I am claiming any knowledge or opinion that gives you this impression?

This is what I am talking about. You get so worked up over being challenged (this is not meant to be a trigger word, it's just a simple challenge, not a duel) that you lose focus and just start making shit up. And you're talking about me making up fictional stories. Yikes.

Listen, let's just move on. You do you. I have simply responded to you. You quote my posts multiple times and tag me with nonsensical blabber. I think it is clear who wasn't held enough as a child here. The one crying for attention.

You are a silly fella. Is there a specific reason why you tagged me and claimed that I am playing cdc director here. Have I even mentioned anything to do with the vaccine in any type of manner that would lead anyone with any kind of sense to believe that I am claiming any knowledge or opinion that gives you this impression?

This is what I am talking about. You get so worked up over being challenged (this is not meant to be a trigger word, it's just a simple challenge, not a duel) that you lose focus and just start making shit up. And you're talking about me making up fictional stories. Yikes.

Listen, let's just move on. You do you. I have simply responded to you. You quote my posts multiple times and tag me with nonsensical blabber. I think it is clear who wasn't held enough as a child here. The one crying for attention.
There was no challenge, just you making a moronic assumption which I exposed. Yes, you do you, and I’ll continue to make fun of you. Block me if you like, Nancy😊

Ps I think you have an infatuation with acting petulant…..it’s awesome!

• Haha
There was no challenge, just you making a moronic assumption which I exposed. Yes, you do you, and I’ll continue to make fun of you. Block me if you like, Nancy😊

Ps I think you have an infatuation with acting petulant…..it’s awesome!
You are a floundering fool. I literally made zero assumptions. In what world did you expose me and what did you expose, exactly? Lol

Using terms like, Nancy and then accusing me of being the petulant one. Haha. I know nurses are overworked, especially today, but you are particularly stressed out. Relax a little.

You are a floundering fool. I literally made zero assumptions. In what world did you expose me and what did you expose, exactly? Lol

Using terms like, Nancy and then accusing me of being the petulant one. Haha. I know nurses are overworked, especially today, but you are particularly stressed out. Relax a little.
Yawn. You’re clinically inept. It’s okay.

First I was a cardiologist, now a nurse? What’s next, Nancy?

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT