ADVERTISEMENT

The New Lounge

6120629d693fd.jpeg

Wonder why the terrorist group, Jane's Revenge, isn't facing more scrutiny from the DOJ?

I bet I know. 😉

Oh man. This is our president. Yikes.

Oh and we're really hitting on the issues that affect everyday people. Proud to announce that Cackling Heels Up Harris has spearheaded the task force assigned with the task of combating gender misinformation online. Between that and having the most LGTBQXPSB+ people in the administration of any administration, all administrations combined really, we are going to tackle the supply chain issue... the employment shortage, food shortage, raising interest rates, shrinking housing market and ever increasing gas costs.

The adults are back in charge, people.

Reactions: smashmouth5
Oh man. This is our president. Yikes.

Oh and we're really hitting on the issues that affect everyday people. Proud to announce that Cackling Heels Up Harris has spearheaded the task force assigned with the task of combating gender misinformation online. Between that and having the most LGTBQXPSB+ people in the administration of any administration, all administrations combined really, we are going to tackle the supply chain issue... the employment shortage, food shortage, raising interest rates, shrinking housing market and ever increasing gas costs.

The adults are back in charge, people.
Did you add the 10k cattle shortage? But I digress.

Take a look around you, Ellen. We're at the threshold of hell!
Keeping in line with Dante’s Inferno, in her own personal hell Kamala can never laugh or use her non whiteness to avoid difficult questions and has to read at least half of the briefings her staff prepares for her. Burn

Attention customers. Mr Bidens lost his wife . He states she should be in the grocery department looking for our dinner. Description: pants hat flip flops tang tits

Hopefully we get a commission to get to the bottom of this. All of them should be placed in prison and forced to wait a ridiculous amount of time to get any type of hearing and placed in solitary confinement. Justice must be served. The very future of the nation is at stake.

Reactions: Mac9192
  • Haha
Reactions: Dattier
So boot edge edge has his flight canceled for his little vacation and stomps his feet demanding something gets done about it. He wasn't so sassy the whole time the rest of us were dealing with canceled flights. But once these issues get in their way, they want something done about it. This entire administration is a joke.

And federal funds will not go to abortion, buttttt they are talking about providing abortions on military bases in states that limit them if Roe v Wade is struck down. Or the old government will provide you with the means to get to a state that lets you have one at anytime.

Our tax dollars at work.

Biden and Harris are dumb as a bag of hammers, but this administration is evil to the core.
Probably been a lot cheaper to just keep Trumps policies in place but then you would miss out on all the virtue signaling to the woke idiots whose ring you have to kiss all day every day. Evil? Check. Buffoons? Check. Deadly combo. And that’s why this admin gets my vote as the worst in our lifetimes
The fact that they’re willing to ask dirty oil producing nations to increase their production further confirms what we already knew: this was never about climate change

Probably been a lot cheaper to just keep Trumps policies in place but then you would miss out on all the virtue signaling to the woke idiots whose ring you have to kiss all day every day. Evil? Check. Buffoons? Check. Deadly combo. And that’s why this admin gets my vote as the worst in our lifetimes
The fact that they’re willing to ask dirty oil producing nations to increase their production further confirms what we already knew: this was never about climate change
I'd really like to know who's calling the shots. I'm not excusing the 2 hacks by any means, but the level of evil going on is way more than what these 2 morons are capable of.

So Schiff tossed up some video about people protesting outside someone's home over election results. And testimony of the Mich AG's fear of not knowing what was going to happen.

Hey Sciff, the supreme court justices say hi. How about a slick little video on what's happening to them?

Think of the songs that would be ruined...
American Menstruating Person
Black Magic Menstruating Person
I'm Every Menstruating Person
Man! I Feel Like A Menstruating Person
I'm Every Menstruating Person
Girl, You'll Be a Menstruating Person Soon
No Menstruating Person No Cry
I Am Menstruating Person Here Me Roar
Oh Pretty Menstruating Person
You Make Me Feel Like A Natural Menstruating Person
When A Man Loves A Menstruating Person
I'm A One Menstruating Person Man

Just doesn't have the same ring to it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Dattier
We're good now boys and girls. Clown in Chief will get us 18 cents gas relief for next 3 months. The same relief that Obama once said was a "gimmick"

And don't forget if you hate high gas prices, you hate Ukraine. His press conference had more holes than swiss cheese.

His Dem buddies are even giving him grief. Peter DeFazio said that results will be miniscule at best and blow a hole in the Highway Trust Fund.

Sloppy Joe said it wouldn't do that. If that is the case, then why do we need and infrastructure bill if he can cut off the gas tax and it not impact the Highway Trust Fund.

This Holiday saves you 2.91 if you have to completely fill a 16 gallon tank. All you pick-up truck drivers 4.75.

Gasbuddy.com says it could drive demand up when supply is low and push the prices even higher in the long run.

Put that bandaid on a bullet wound.

Jerome Powell has basicly called Biden a liar with this press conference.

Joe needs to watch what people are testifying to.

Last edited:
Reactions: The_Only_Blue
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT