ADVERTISEMENT

The New Lounge

It's uncommon. There's nothing wrong with it. It doesn't cause them to end up gay or trans (which is what you're really terrified of). Adults control that narrative, so if you want to encourage kids to bully other kids, by all means, be a pearl-clutching snowflake as you demand your sons conform to toxic masculinity stereotypes without the slightest trace of irony (and then call liberals snowflakes without the slightest trace of irony).

… I have girls no boys but if I am blessed with a son one day and he wants to dress up as a girl I’ll probably say no let’s not do that lol

i said none of that.. I stick by what I did say though which you didn’t address
What, that all-or-nothing claim about BLM? I absolutely addressed it. If I were conceding that the BPP was equally or more racist you'd have a point.

… I have girls no boys but if I am also blessed with a son one day and he wants to dress up as a girl I’ll probably say no let’s not do that lol
FIFY

I understand the discomfort and I'll take the "lol" to mean you have some self-awareness about it. If you're worrying about that when he's 3, it's really nbd. 1st day of kindergarten? Okay, that would be a pretty tough position to be in. lol

FIFY

I understand the discomfort and I'll take the "lol" to mean you have some self-awareness about it. If you're worrying about that when he's 3, it's really nbd. 1st day of kindergarten? Okay, that would be a pretty tough position to be in. lol

it does mean that yes. And deff meant also blessed.. you can’t resist can you? Now your going to say in some weird way my daughters are less of children to me because they’re girls aren’t you

What, that all-or-nothing claim about BLM? I absolutely addressed it. If I were conceding that the BPP was equally or more racist you'd have a point.

you don’t think they’re as racist as the modern klan (as In post civil rights) ?

Meat up 12.3%
Eggs up 32.2%
Fish up 12.2%
Milk up 15.9%
Fruits and vegetables up 8.2%
Coffee up 15.3%
Gas up 48.7%
Electricity up 12%
Utilities up 30.2%
Fuel oil up 106.7%

Don't worry, we have some slick looking political propaganda to take your minds off of this.

LET'S GO BRANDON!

Meat up 12.3%
Eggs up 32.2%
Fish up 12.2%
Milk up 15.9%
Fruits and vegetables up 8.2%
Coffee up 15.3%
Gas up 48.7%
Electricity up 12%
Utilities up 30.2%
Fuel oil up 106.7%

Don't worry, we have some slick looking political propaganda to take your minds off of this.

LET'S GO BRANDON!
We like to focus on the important things, don't we?

Reactions: smashmouth5
Her! I hadn't heard the gender. Girls are great. I tend to lean toward not finding out, but we did with our third and it was kind of like getting to know your baby a little before they were even here.
We'll take a break from our typical drama and have a regular discussion.

I was kind of hoping for a girl. My wife wanted a son. But it is a blessing either way. Neither one of us considered not knowing. We wanted to be as prepared as possible seeing how it is our first and potentially only child. Plus, I don’t think I could stand not knowing. I would be too eager. We have friends with 4 and 6 year old girls that we have quite often and they are so easy and fun. My niece was the same way. My three nephews? Pains in the ass. Love them, but can't handle them but for so long. My luck, I would have the craziest of the bunch. Might still, won't know for a while.

It's crazy to think that my best friend is sending his daughter off to college the same year as I am having my first. He's only 1 year older than me. But we're in a good place and are looking forward to the adventure.

Maybe I missed it, what happened on the cross examination last night during the hearing. Every hearing I've seen has a cross examination. Even Schiff and his joke of a hearing contained it. Figure I just missed in the 2 hour political propaganda show.😉

Reactions: QC Dukie

I was kind of hoping for a girl. My wife wanted a son. But it is a blessing either way. Neither one of us considered not knowing. We wanted to be as prepared as possible seeing how it is our first and potentially only child. Plus, I don’t think I could stand not knowing. I would be too eager. We have friends with 4 and 6 year old girls that we have quite often and they are so easy and fun. My niece was the same way. My three nephews? Pains in the ass. Love them, but can't handle them but for so long. My luck, I would have the craziest of the bunch. Might still, won't know for a while.

It's crazy to think that my best friend is sending his daughter off to college the same year as I am having my first. He's only 1 year older than me. But we're in a good place and are looking forward to the adventure.

The wife and I didn't want to know with our 1st (a daughter). We did for our second ( a son). We did it mostly for knowing what type of things to keep. I know its antiquated thinking but if our second was a boy we could donate our daughters baby clothes and nursery decorations and start on his wardrobe and nursery. It has been a wild journey as we just watched our baby graduate high school. Again, antiquated thinking but it is amazing the difference in watching a girl and a boy grow up and navigate their way into adulthood. Shocking, but it is very different with different needs.

Reactions: GhostOf301
It's uncommon. There's nothing wrong with it. It doesn't cause them to end up gay or trans (which is what you're really terrified of). Adults control that narrative, so if you want to encourage kids to bully other kids, by all means, be a pearl-clutching snowflake as you demand your sons conform to toxic masculinity stereotypes without the slightest trace of irony (and then call liberals snowflakes without the slightest trace of irony).
Not terrified. You wish we were. More concerned that whatever I ate last might resurface, the same sensation I get when I read your latest masterwork

Congratulations Ghost!

it does mean that yes. And deff meant also blessed.. you can’t resist can you? Now your going to say in some weird way my daughters are less of children to me because they’re girls aren’t you
Nope

you don’t think they’re as racist as the modern klan (as In post civil rights) ?
No, and what distinction are you making about the "modern klan"?

Nope

No, and what distinction are you making about the "modern klan"?
Lynching.. it doesn’t happen anymore

if we’re talking about the most racist group in the history of the US I’ll go KKK aka the militant arm of the democrat party from post civil war till civil rights…. After that no I would put the black panthers as the (current) leader in racism

• Haha
Reactions: Dattier and Mac9192
Really CNN? "women"?

I feel like if there were a lunatic conservative who publicly threatened to assassinate a liberal justice while Trump was in office and he didn't make a public statement condemning it, it wouldn't have gone over well. But this is the left, no reason to hold Joetato to the same standards.

I feel like if there were a lunatic conservative who publicly threatened to assassinate a liberal justice while Trump was in office and he didn't make a public statement condemning it, it wouldn't have gone over well. But this is the left, no reason to hold Joetato to the same standards.

watching the news you wouldn’t even know this happened.. our liberal friends on here probably hadn’t heard about it

Reactions: GhostOf301

This as well.

President Trump failed to condemn lots of right-wing violence while in office, and his own rhetoric was often seen as inciting it. Has President Biden been asked to comment?

• Haha
Reactions: smashmouth5
HEY! CONGRATULATIONS EVERYBODY! YOU DID IT! LET'S ALL CELEBRATE!

GAS IS NOW AVERAGING 5.00 PER GALLON!🏆🎇🎉🎊🏆💰

LEEEEEEEEEET'S GOOOOOO BRANDON!
Not only that I actually just paid $5 more for dog food then I did last week

Our four legged friends get hit pretty hard during inflation like this. Animals are being fed less, vaccinated less, and abandoned more. Lower income families are going heavily in debt to pay their gas and grocery. Does Biden have a plan to help any of these people, most of whom voted for him Id wager? I used to think he was mainly just old and incompetent. There seems to be something sinister happening in this country now, however. These are dark times Sorry to drop that terd in the punch bowl

There seems to be something sinister happening in this country now, however. These are dark times Sorry to drop that terd in the punch bowl
Very sinister, and very dark times. These are some evil and powerful people wrecking our country. Sadly, until @Dattier, and other liberals quit playing party politics, things will only get worse.

Our four legged friends get hit pretty hard during inflation like this. Animals are being fed less, vaccinated less, and abandoned more. Lower income families are going heavily in debt to pay their gas and grocery. Does Biden have a plan to help any of these people, most of whom voted for him Id wager? I used to think he was mainly just old and incompetent. There seems to be something sinister happening in this country now, however. These are dark times Sorry to drop that terd in the punch bowl
Exactly!!!

Why hasn't conservative media been reporting on this? Any comment?

Very sinister, and very dark times. These are some evil and powerful people wrecking our country. Sadly, until @Dattier, and other liberals quit playing party politics, things will only get worse.
You're blaming dog food prices on a deliberate Democratic plot to destroy the country... but I'm playing party politics.

Did you type this with a straight face?
Completely.
"Proud Boys, stand back... and stand by."
"...very fine people on both sides."
"...you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength, and you have to be strong.”

board

Why hasn't conservative media been reporting on this? Any comment?

Glad the police were able to stop it before anything bad went on. I do wish this same brand of justice was used across the board. But of course the passing out of shields during actual riots during the summer of love were only used in those peaceful protests.

You're blaming dog food prices on a deliberate Democratic plot to destroy the country... but I'm playing party politics.
Yes, that’s exactly what you’re doing. Here’s a big difference between you and me: IF the video you reported is true on the 31 white people arrested, they should be held accountable. This isn’t a right or left thing. It’s about right or wrong.

After days of examples given by many here, in which you’ve stayed away, you quote me and bring up dog food prices. I didn’t even bring up dog food prices.

You intentionally missed the point, or you are incredibly dense. EVERYTHING is going up in price! EVERYTHING!!!! Including dog food.

Last edited:
Reactions: pisgah101
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT