ADVERTISEMENT

The New Lounge

What @Dattier displays is ‘Educational Ignorance.’ He’s one example of many out there. Take what he’s heard on the news outlets he prefers, and post the part that makes Trump, and others on the right, look guilty. All the while, completely leaving out important parts.

That’s not ignorance, that’s being a pathetic person.

Completely.
"Proud Boys, stand back... and stand by."
"...very fine people on both sides."
"...you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength, and you have to be strong.”
Lol

Yes, that’s exactly what you’re doing. Here’s a big difference between you and me: IF the video you reported is true on the 31 white people arrested, they should be held accountable. This isn’t a right or left thing. It’s about right or wrong.

After days of examples given by many here, in which you’ve stayed away, you quote me and bring up dog food prices. I didn’t even bring up dog food prices.

You intentionally missed the point, or you are incredibly dense. EVERYTHING is going up in price! EVERYTHING!!!! Including dog food.

may least he quotes you.. he can’t even take the time to quote my extra $5 dog food.. lol he prob feeds his dog steak anyway

may least he quotes you.. he can’t even take the time to quote my extra $5 dog food.. lol he prob feeds his dog steak anyway

While working at a grocery store (around 30 years ago) , we had a lady come through the line. she purchased about 200 dollars worth of groceries. She used food stamps to pay. When the cashier finished ringing her up, she was told that the food stamps wouldn't cover the dog food. She told us to keep the dog food, her dog can eat steak too.

• Haha
Reactions: pisgah101
Yes, that’s exactly what you’re doing. Here’s a big difference between you and me: IF the video you reported is true on the 31 white people arrested, they should be held accountable. This isn’t a right or left thing. It’s about right or wrong.

After days of examples given by many here, in which you’ve stayed away, you quote me and bring up dog food prices. I didn’t even bring up dog food prices.

You intentionally missed the point, or you are incredibly dense. EVERYTHING is going up in price! EVERYTHING!!!! Including dog food.
You tagged me.
You tagged me.
You.
Tagged.
Me.

If @GhostOf301 had any integrity, he’d back me up on this: 2 to 6 of my posts ago, I mentioned the impossibility of keeping up with responses to every one of y’all, especially when you reject any support you don’t like as “fake news.”

Wonder why the "Republican" rep on the committee left the last line off? Probably just didn't see it.
The GOP trained her well to take things out of context? That way they can fake outrage over “What difference does it make?” and “If I had a son…” and “Dijon mustard.”

• Haha
Reactions: smashmouth5
Lol
He tells numerous other lies in defending why he was slow to condemn white supremacists. He has never been a cautious speaker who waits until he knows the facts before speaking. He pops off immediately at every opportunity.

• Haha
Lol
He says he doesn’t know who the Proud Boys are so you believe he doesn’t know who the Proud Boys are.

Meanwhile the Proud Boys and other right-wing extremists specifically cite President Trump for having inspired them and emboldened them.

• Haha
Trust me, he doesn’t.
Trust me, they’ll trust you. You don’t have to prove a thing, which suits your level of effort and their level of confirmation bias.

But I’m the sheeple here. Lol

While working at a grocery store (around 30 years ago) , we had a lady come through the line. she purchased about 200 dollars worth of groceries. She used food stamps to pay. When the cashier finished ringing her up, she was told that the food stamps wouldn't cover the dog food. She told us to keep the dog food, her dog can eat steak too.

haha I guess In a weird way it makes sense.

Careful! You’re going to get your conservative card revoked for not calling her a welfare queen!

lol it’s interesting I worked in a grocery store right out of high school and every person that bought stuff on food stamps I thought was lazy and abusing the system ( some do 100%) now that I’m in my 30s I have (to an extent) changed my view on it, running a house hold is expensive and hard and some people need that assistance, it needs reformation don’t get me wrong but I see the benefit for some people.

Reactions: KDSTONE
lol it’s interesting I worked in a grocery store right out of high school and every person that bought stuff on food stamps I thought was lazy and abusing the system ( some do 100%) now that I’m in my 30s I have (to an extent) changed my view on it, running a house hold is expensive and hard and some people need that assistance, it needs reformation don’t get me wrong but I see the benefit for some people.

I was talking with someone recently on this very topic. We are certainly blessed as a country that we can lend a hand to those in need. As you said, we need to look at how it is used. A person can land on hard times but the end goal should be to work out of it instead of it turning into a dependence only system.

You tagged me.
You tagged me.
You.
Tagged.
Me.

If @GhostOf301 had any integrity, he’d back me up on this: 2 to 6 of my posts ago, I mentioned the impossibility of keeping up with responses to every one of y’all, especially when you reject any support you don’t like as “fake news.”
Datt, I will not humor you and your questioning of my integrity basesd solely on your internet experience. I also will not get involved in your discussions with other posters. I don't run to anyone's defense at all. It doesn't matter whether I happen to have similar views politically or sports related. I know you feel like we are all teaming up against you. But it only feels that way because the left "leaning" posters have all signed out. Mostly as soon as they got their way.

Tell us more about how our children are being groomed to be drag queens, tho…

I have no idea how this is relevant to the post you puoted. Also, I would have had to have said anything at all about how our children are being groomed to be drag queens in order to tell you MORE about it.

Reactions: KDSTONE
I worked at a DFCS for a couple years back in the 90s and that’s a solid assessment. So many of the clients spent so much of their $ on cigarettes alcohol and yes drugs. Taxpayers buying their food so they can spend their earned income on their vices/ addictions. But it’s impossible to raise a family on minimum wage or anything close to it without some of these programs

Reactions: pisgah101
Datt, I will not humor you and your questioning of my integrity basesd solely on your internet experience. I also will not get involved in your discussions with other posters. I don't run to anyone's defense at all. It doesn't matter whether I happen to have similar views politically or sports related. I know you feel like we are all teaming up against you. But it only feels that way because the left "leaning" posters have all signed out. Mostly as soon as they got their way.

I have no idea how this is relevant to the post you puoted. Also, I would have had to have said anything at all about how our children are being groomed to be drag queens in order to tell you MORE about it.
I don’t think the other libs left bc they got their way. I think they left bc they know they can’t defend what their party has done to this country. And I hope they may even be a little embarrassed about how gullible they have been to believe in so many failed policies though hoping for that is prob a reach. Datt soldiers on so I guess he’s the bravest or the most delusional, maybe both.

Reactions: QC Dukie
I don’t think the other libs left bc they got their way. I think they left bc they know they can’t defend what their party has done to this country. And I hope they may even be a little embarrassed about how gullible they have been to believe in so many failed policies though hoping for that is prob a reach. Datt soldiers on so I guess he’s the bravest or the most delusional, maybe both.
For the most part, the other libs left because there is nothing to defend on this hack of an administration. Nothing. Eighteen months in on Biden’s one and probably only term, and their silence speaks volumes.

Datt is just a master at word jargon. He can’t defend Biden, so what does he do? Find examples (inaccurate at best, lies at worst) on Trump, and post them.

It’s a tactic the left does the best. They can’t win on any issue, so they slander the opposition.

Speaking of the left, I heard Davis Axelrod has come out and said Biden shouldn’t run in 24. One of the lefts smartest minds (not saying much) knows.

Have you not heard. The financial state of the country is incredibly strong. Don't be a naysayer. Watch the political propaganda that has been put together for your enjoyment and heck, eat some cake.
Good advice. I mean, sure the market is down like a bazillion points but let’s make sure we cover in prime time the things we already knew from a year and a half ago on 1/6/21. That’ll do it!

6a5610.jpg

For the most part, the other libs left because there is nothing to defend on this hack of an administration. Nothing. Eighteen months in on Biden’s one and probably only term, and their silence speaks volumes.
Datt is just a master at word jargon. He can’t defend Biden, so what does he do? Find examples (inaccurate at best, lies at worst) on Trump, and post them.

It’s a tactic the left does the best. They can’t win on any issue, so they slander the opposition.

Speaking of the left, I heard Davis Axelrod has come out and said Biden shouldn’t run in 24. One of the lefts smartest minds (not saying much) knows.
I show up every once in a while to see if anything has changed. That hardly qualifies as being some liberal mainstay.
Word jargon. Typical anti-intellectualism. Having a good vocabulary and composition skills is a negative now.

It’s not my responsibility to defend President Biden and it would be a waste of time in this company. “[The left] can’t win on any issue,” you claim. What’s the point of engaging with that?

I show up every once in a while to see if anything has changed. That hardly qualifies as being some liberal mainstay.
Word jargon. Typical anti-intellectualism. Having a good vocabulary and composition skills is a negative now.

It’s not my responsibility to defend President Biden and it would be a waste of time in this company. “[The left] can’t win on any issue,” you claim. What’s the point of engaging with that?

How do defend someone whose own party now says he needs to go?

Reactions: Mac9192
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT