ADVERTISEMENT

The New Lounge

We're good now boys and girls. Clown in Chief will get us 18 cents gas relief for next 3 months. The same relief that Obama once said was a "gimmick"
And also calling for the oil industry to expand production capacity short and long term out of one side of his mouth and touting a transition to clean energy out of the other. More buffoonery

"I've talked to two separate Democratic members of Congress over the last couple of weeks about Jan. 6, obviously can't say who, and both of them have said offhandedly, nobody gives a bleep about January 6th when they're talking about their districts and the way that elections play out.
"The reality is - obviously, it's a very important issue. Obviously - like I've been covering this nonstop for the last year. It's important, it's a key part of understanding American history and the democratic trajectory that this country is on. It is also true at the same time and not at all contradictory that it's not a top-tier voting issue for people who are figuring out who they're going to support during the midterms... Top-tier issues are material concerns. How are people paying their mortgages? How much does it cost to get milk and bread? How much does it cost to get gas?"

FWBpdHnX0AMWaij

Reactions: pisgah101
One thing you notice, all of these people saying pro-choice should change it to pro-abortion. If you are pro-choice then you should be fine with either side.
Mysteriously, they are all of the sudden being referred to as pro-abortion. The rape and incest or the health of the mother nonsense was NEVER a legitimate argument for the pro-choice crowd. They don't value the miracle of human life and just want to be able to end it as a form of convenient birth control. True colors always present themselves in time.

Reactions: pisgah101
As my wife said maybe the biggest thing we need to worry about is that we have a group of citizens and elected officials that have no idea how the Constitution works. Or maybe even worse, don't care.

Got up this morning and went for a nice walk. As I was enjoying the serenity of a beautiful June morning I was thinking...inflation, high crime, outrageous gas prices, border wide open, country looking a recession right in the face and...abortion is still legal.

LET'S GO BRANDON!

The damage mentally that has occurred, and will occur, due to all the restrictions placed during the scamdemic, will far outweigh the actual damage covid did. What has also not been reported is the many people that didn't go see their doctor during that same time. Some may have some kind of illness that could have been caught then. Worse yet, is there's no way to directly tie all this to covid. You can speculate, and you know it to be true, but you can't prove it. Kind of like the 2020 election.

These are some evil mother*+&^%#@.

The damage mentally that has occurred, and will occur, due to all the restrictions placed during the scamdemic, will far outweigh the actual damage covid did. What has also not been reported is the many people that didn't go see their doctor during that same time. Some may have some kind of illness that could have been caught then. Worse yet, is there's no way to directly tie all this to covid. You can speculate, and you know it to be true, but you can't prove it. Kind of like the 2020 election.

These are some evil mother*+&^%#@.
Evil and let’s not forget pathetic. You can signal your virtue by hiding in the basement like a cornered rat: cutting off all contact with loved ones, neighbors. All for a virus with a 99 % survival rate . I wouldn’t have believed it if I hadn’t seen it with my own eyes

• Haha
Reactions: smashmouth5
She’s got no more business in her role as Ipsy would as a librarian.
If Biden were just run of the mill incompetent and not historically inept she might serve to make him look like the smart one in the room. Alas, there’s no polishing either of these turds

This is a teacher. Yuck.

They learned that accusations of racism shut down any substantive discussion about crime, academic non-performance, out of wedlock birth rates etc. So when a trans activist gets caught in a lie or inconsistency they just drop the old transphobic card. They learned from the masters

Reactions: QC Dukie
How's that inflation thing going?
If I felt like digging up old posts ITT mocking inflation at the end of last year. 9.1% yeesh. We're in trouble. But I can't wait to hear how it's Putin's fault even though we were already on this trajectory. Or how it's the republican's fault even though the democrats are in full control of the government.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT