ADVERTISEMENT

Tell us how you really feel

If by homer, you mean I have loved this team since I was a kid, about 38 years, followed them closely that entire time, pulled for them every game, when they were good and when they stunk, defend them against rival fans, respect Mike Krzyzewski because he’s a great coach and an incredible mentor that helps shape young men into prepared men for not only basketball but life, and always stay positive that our coaching staff is leading us in the right direction, then yeah, color me a homer. If you mean like the dumbfuks at Kentucky who think every season they’ll go 40-0, then nah.

If by homer, you mean I have loved this team since I was a kid, about 38 years, followed them closely that entire time, pulled for them every game, when they were good and when they stunk, defend them against rival fans, respect Mike Krzyzewski because he’s a great coach and an incredible mentor that helps shape young men into prepared men for not only basketball but life, and always stay positive that our coaching staff is leading us in the right direction, then yeah, color me a homer. If you mean like the dumbfuks at Kentucky who think every season they’ll go 40-0, then nah.

I'm a homer. OFC

If by homer you mean you don't place much importance on flyby posters like mrbud, color me a homer.
I don't live on a message board son, I run a business. When I called you a homer, you remind me of lot Kent. Fans, always making excuses. That's my opinion son, moving on.

I don't live on a message board son, I run a business. When I called you a homer, you remind me of lot Kent. Fans, always making excuses. That's my opinion son, moving on.

You run a business? Well run along and get back to it. It's probably lacking, like you. I'm not your son ya punk MFR, moving on.

Reactions: QC Dukie
Bro I am a fan of the greatest dynasty in college basketball kentucky wildcats

unc and UK fans for the most part are one in the same. I really can't tell the difference. Maybe that's why we thought you were a tar heel fan. OFC

Reactions: hart2chesson
I'm hopeful this season, as I always am. Duke fans can be dejected all they want about last season, but we made the Elite 8, and with any luck...and I mean any luck (never seen a shot that should have stayed in the rim more than Grayson's shot), we would have been in the Final Four. That's all you can really ask for is a shot at making the FF...but we didn't get lucky...and you can't win in a single elimination tournament without a little.

So, yeah, I'm looking forward to another fine season, and another shot at #6. That's all you can ask for, and K has given us our share.

OFC

I'm hopeful this season, as I always am. Duke fans can be dejected all they want about last season, but we made the Elite 8, and with any luck...and I mean any luck (never seen a shot that should have stayed in the rim more than Grayson's shot), we would have been in the Final Four. That's all you can really ask for is a shot at making the FF...but we didn't get lucky...and you can't win in a single elimination tournament without a little.

So, yeah, I'm looking forward to another fine season, and another shot at #6. That's all you can ask for, and K has given us our share.

OFC
All you can ask for as a fan is a chance, we will have one. Well said.

OFC

Good to hear from you, OAD. This board needs a little bit of levity right now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT