ADVERTISEMENT

Tatum Injury

Glad I had my second family here to talk me off the ledge while we awaited word lol. Looking on twitter and the interwebs and seeing nothing but rumors of the worst possible scenarios certainly makes good news seem hard to come by. Glad so many here stuck with the just wait approach. PHEW!!!!

Reactions: Showenuff
Glad I had my second family here to talk me off the ledge while we awaited word lol. Looking on twitter and the interwebs and seeing nothing but rumors of the worst possible scenarios certainly makes good news seem hard to come by. Glad so many here stuck with the just wait approach. PHEW!!!!
Your best bet is to stay off twitter when it comes to medical stuff/injuries. Find the correct posters on this site and you will get the much more reliable info.

Reactions: vcugreg
After seeing that kid live, that foot post ripped my guts out. Kids a Baller!
Yea for those of you that didn't see him play Saturday night.....good lord what a player. Just wait and you'll see. He is nearly unguardable. And for those idiots saying Justin Jackson is better, be afraid, be very afraid.

OFC

No injury is ever good news, but I think a timetable of just two weeks constitutes good news versus what could have been.

Get well, Jayson!

Reactions: skysdad
Well wishes for the young man. Seeing him play Saturday made me drool to see our starting 5 together.

No injury is ever good news, but I think a timetable of just two weeks constitutes good news versus what could have been.

Get well, Jayson!
Yeah two weeks is nothing especially when the first game is 16 days away. We as fans, the team and he all got lucky with this, as it could be much worse. He shouldn't miss any games at all from this. It should also give the other guys even more reps in practice and in the upcoming scrimmages.

Them Kentucky idiots were praying that he would be out all season, deep down they know we are better then them. All they talk about on rafters is us, they are so jealous
Oh yea I agree they were just telling us what we want to hear and secretly happy in the back of their heads. They and that other idiotic fan base make me sick!!!!

Reactions: KellenPatrick
Them Kentucky idiots were praying that he would be out all season, deep down they know we are better then them. All they talk about on rafters is us, they are so jealous

They're even talking about how their guy Liggins beat out Jones for the final roster spot on the Cavs. They are literally celebrating THAT!

They're even talking about how their guy Liggins beat out Jones for the final roster spot on the Cavs. They are literally celebrating THAT!
I would hope that Liggins could beat out the considerably older Dahntay Jones...

Yea for those of you that didn't see him play Saturday night.....good lord what a player. Just wait and you'll see. He is nearly unguardable. And for those idiots saying Justin Jackson is better, be afraid, be very afraid.

OFC

And why do the idiots at Rupp Rafters pretty much laugh at how bad Tatum is for a team because he is nothing but a ball hog? Jealousy is my first guess.

Reactions: Quavarius
Why would they be jealous when they have 13% 3-pt shooter, Isaiah Briscoe? That dude is prime for a 22% breakout-type season beyond the arc.

That's only because he's mugged literally every single time he shoots and the refs never call it because there is a conspiracy against Kentucky.

Honestly, I hope they take it slow with him. I don't care if he's not even back for KU. That will be a tough game to win anyway and pollsters and other rating systems will not care about that loss later in the year. If we brought him back by PSU (Nov. 19) then he should be good to go within the team system full on by the MSU game - which will be a more important win down the road.

If we can get Giles back and working in the rotation for 10-15 minutes starting out by the Virginia Tech game on 12/31 then we will be fine. Coach K sounded very cautious about Giles.

he was one the 2001 team as a RS...he practiced and helped...not sure if he actually got a ring though?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT