ADVERTISEMENT

Tatum Injury

duhondukie

Cameron Crazy
Jan 12, 2010
Did anyone else see on twitter today that Tatum went down with what looked like a serious foot injury?

Its never good to have Seth Greenberg around...He hates Duke and Cameron anyway IMO...

OFC

p02pdb1t.jpg

I'm optimistic. I'll wait until we hear something certain.

Just saw on bleacher report there was a tweet that Duke didn't know anything about it......

OFC

Saw a report as it was a stress reaction which requires 4-6 in walking boot then gradually working the way back into full activity. Best just to wait until we here from the coaching staff before anyone starts speculating. I can't stand speculating so I hope we here something soon. Maybe guru gary-7 or doc steat can figure it out. OFC

Thanks Sky

At worst it just sounds like he will miss SOME time. Depth development will be forced this year it seems.

Stress reactions can sometimes last as long as a bone issue. No matter how you slice it, it comes up suck.

Ok guys, a "stress reaction" is not really a legit diagnosis. A stress fracture is a conceivable diagnosis but would need confirmation by X-ray. I doubt there is any credible information out there right now and we will have to wait until there is some official announcement that is made. I'm sure he is being evaluated by staff as we speak.

It seems like we are just waiting for news like this every year or so . Kyrie, Ryan, Marshall and now Jayson. Who have I missed. We'll just have to deal with it. OFC

Agreed @skysdad. Duke is usually very tight-lipped on these injuries. I'd be happy to chime in on timetables for return if we get any information. My hope is that if X-rays are negative they will release that in a press release tonight or tomorrow. That would be good news.

It seems like we are just waiting for news like this every year or so . Kyrie, Ryan, Marshall and now Jayson. Who have I missed. We'll just have to deal with it. OFC

For sure. I meant to include him but just left him off. OFC

And Elton, and Carlos... We just get absolutely ****ed by foot injuries.

Wouldn't you guys go Jackson, Kennard, Allen, Amile, Jeter? I am not as up to date on your roster as you guys are.

This sucks!

I'm going to expect bad news...well...because we usually don't seem to get good news with these things.

He was being recruited by hof coach roy williams until he found out Javan was allergic to bananas. OFC
So it is Delaurier? I was seriously asking... he was a top 50 recruit right? You don't think they would go with the lineup above?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT