ADVERTISEMENT

Sweet 16 - Day Two Thread (besides Duke)

dukiejay

Mar 2, 2005
Minneapolis
Four really good matchups on paper.

Can Auburn stun the Heels? I think they can, but I don't think they will.

I don't follow UK at all....is P.J. playing this weekend?

Go Duke! GTHC, GTH!!!

Looks like Seth Davis believes PJ won't play tonight.. ..for whatever that's worth.

I can’t imagine he doesn’t play after the tweet that Cal sent out. If he sent that, knowing he wasn’t playing. I would be pissed if I were part of that fan base

I can’t imagine he doesn’t play after the tweet that Cal sent out. If he sent that, knowing he wasn’t playing. I would be pissed if I were part of that fan base
They’ll be pissed no matter what. It’s just a matter of how pissed will they be.

Last edited:
MSU vs LSU: Looking forward to the PG Matchup between Winston and Waters. I feel this game will be won in the 60s

Auburn vs Unc: Whichever Team does the better job of defending against the 3 point shot wins this game IMO. All of Auburn’s players are capable of hitting the 3. Both teams like to run. Little is a game time decision for unc. I expect a high scoring game in this one.

Houston vs Kentucky: Saw Washington is unsure whether or not he will play tonight. This will be a grind out game and come down to the wire imo.

Duke vs Virginia Tech: Duke needs to do a great job of defending the 3 point shot (need Javin and Marquis to do a great job on defending the 3 point shot when they are switched out onto the perimeter). Jones needs to make life difficult for Vtech’s Robinson, if Robinson is unable to get VTech into their offense, Duke is in great shape. Duke must also continue to attack the lane at will and get Blackshear into foul trouble. Duke’s coaching staff has had 4 days to prepare for Virginia Tech, I feel good about our Blue Devils winning this game.

Reactions: DUKEFEDFAN
They need PJ in the worst. They will not make it to the FF without him.

I don’t know what y’all are smoking UNC was proven innocent.

I repeat, Emmitt Williams is built like a truck. Good lord.

Ugh there was a reason I didn't want MSU in our bracket. They are strong. But we gotta get through VT first.

LSU needs to stop leaving every shooter.

LSU also needs to get a defensive rebound. My goodness.

LSU looks awful. Some of it is due to MSU, but most of it is just a lack of hustle.

I really want the Cheaters to lose tonight. Little insurance policy for us

The Auburn/Cheaters game is entertaining, but it would be much more entertaining if they let Kenny Smith and Charles Barkley commentate the rest of the game.

Reactions: dukesince91
I’m guessing the LSU players didn’t get paid this week

and 1? didnt see any contact there at all. The cheats get out and run so well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT