ADVERTISEMENT

Shameless

The newest logos have just been revealed. Roy has finally arrived.

Jumpman%20Dumpman%20Humpman%20Logos.jpg

OFC

Excellent work , OADD. Roy fisting MJ. Some things ya just can't unsee. Lulz. Latest blog entry from Bob Martin....

Sunday, August 6, 2017

Everything COI Needs for Finding of 10.1-(b) Violation

Here is everything the Panel has that's part of the record that substantiates a 10.1-(b) charge:..

UNC has played a shell game with the NCAA to insulate its academic issues from NCAA jurisdiction. NCAA need not, nor should it, engage in any assessment of a member school's curricular offerings or legitimacy. But the NCAA can, and should, defer to the assessment performed by the school with its accrediting body and concessions the school has made to that body.

Since student-athletes were among those who received "fraudulent academic credit" (see table in the Wainstein Report exhibits), violation of 10.1-(b) is thus substantiated, whether UNC self-reports or not.

http://mindingthecoach.blogspot.com/

BTW , unx redacts damn-near everything...except the exact time and place of their meeting with the COI. Check out that notice they received....and check out what the NCAA said about "confidentiality" too. unx should get nuked just for bein' azzholes...

Dear Chancellor Folt:

A panel of the NCAA Division I Committee on Infractions (COI) has scheduled an appearance by the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill to begin at 8:30 a.m. Central time on Wednesday, August 16, 2017. This hearing will take place in Cheekwood ABC meeting rooms at the Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center, 2800 Opryland Drive, Nashville, Tennessee 37214. The panel has set aside two full days for this hearing. NCAA infractions hearings are closed to the public, and the information discussed during these hearings is considered confidential, as is the date, time and location of the hearing

https://carolinacommitment.unc.edu/files/2017/07/06-09-2017-McGormley-to-UNC-Appearance-Letter.pdf

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
BTW , unx redacts damn-near everything...except the exact time and place of their meeting with the COI. Check out that notice they received....and check out what the NCAA said about "confidentiality" too. unx should get nuked just for bein' azzholes...

Dear Chancellor Folt:

A panel of the NCAA Division I Committee on Infractions (COI) has scheduled an appearance by the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill to begin at 8:30 a.m. Central time on Wednesday, August 16, 2017. This hearing will take place in Cheekwood ABC meeting rooms at the Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center, 2800 Opryland Drive, Nashville, Tennessee 37214. The panel has set aside two full days for this hearing. NCAA infractions hearings are closed to the public, and the information discussed during these hearings is considered confidential, as is the date, time and location of the hearing

https://carolinacommitment.unc.edu/files/2017/07/06-09-2017-McGormley-to-UNC-Appearance-Letter.pdf

Unfreakin' believable! Those pricks are just double dog daring the NCAA to do anything to them. I mean...revealing the date, time, & location after being told it's confidential??? If there is anyone in the NCAA with just one ball left then UNC should get nailed to the ceiling, roof, floor, and anything else MJ can think of.

OFC

Reactions: hart2chesson
Unfreakin' believable! Those pricks are just double dog daring the NCAA to do anything to them. I mean...revealing the date, time, & location after being told it's confidential??? If there is anyone in the NCAA with just one ball left then UNC should get nailed to the ceiling, roof, floor, and anything else MJ can think of.

Calm down now. It ain't like unx has a buncha deranged , crazy-as-a-sheet-house-rat fans who would , ya know , show up at the meetings an' act like azzholes or anything. Right?

DGqVEAvXgAA9Tgt.jpg

DGqVEAtXYAIyZSj.jpg

DGqVEAtW0AA1FXx.jpg

DGqVEAjXsAEAIkF.jpg

Calm down now. It ain't like unx has a buncha deranged , crazy-as-a-sheet-house-rat fans who would , ya know , show up at the meetings an' act like azzholes or anything. Right?

DGqVEAvXgAA9Tgt.jpg

DGqVEAtXYAIyZSj.jpg

DGqVEAtW0AA1FXx.jpg

DGqVEAjXsAEAIkF.jpg

DGqVEAvXgAA9Tgt.jpg

DGqVEAtXYAIyZSj.jpg

DGqVEAtW0AA1FXx.jpg

DGqVEAjXsAEAIkF.jpg

Haha, yep, no need to get stressed out over Heel shenanigans! This is just another intimidation tactic from these miserable cheatin' vermin. I hope the Heel crazy do show up...maybe, just maybe the NCAA will have had enough. Not holding my breath though.

OFC

Last edited:
Here's some more that I posted in the MJ basketball helmet thread, including 2 versions of the CKF.
These were so simple to make so didn't take hardly any time.

Doucheman. Have to keep sparkling fresh on those hot August days on the gridiron.
UNC%20Football%20Helmet%20with%20Jumpman%20Sports%20Bottle%20WIP.jpg

Duct tape, there is no substitute.
UNC%20Football%20Helmet%20Cheesecake%20Factory%20Receipt.jpg

Damn, these guys are such cheaters...even stuck the cheesecakes on their helmets to pass the balance drills.
UNC%20Football%20Helmet%20Cheesecake%20Factory%20Balance%20Drills.jpg

OFC

Reactions: skysdad
unx fans grasping at straws. Here's the thing...they may yet skate. If forced to bet I'd say , yeah , they avoid serious penalties. They DESERVE the Death Penalty but that doesn't mean they'll get anything NEAR it. That said , how does the Tarhole Nation tweet this stuff with a straight face...?

B. Martin‏ @yibyabby

One man's "false narrative" is another's "special kind of naiveté"

DGuB8BBVYAA3X9m.jpg

Scott B.‏ @ScottBlack24

Move those goal posts... of course you actually have conversations with woman abuser David ridpath so....

Patrick Alford‏ @palford16

I don't understand Bob's problem anymore. He admits imp.bennies case is unwarranted but continues to revisit non factors

B. Martin‏ @yibyabby

What is it you don't understand? What non-factors?

Your constant bleating about fraud don't have anything to do with the NOA charges.

B. Martin‏ @yibyabby

That doesn't mean it's a non-factor. My "bleating" is that it should have been, and still can be. It remains a factor until the COI rules.

Why in the world would they add now? Aren't they done with Amendments? Seems we are getting deep into kangaroo court territory here

B. Martin‏ @yibyabby

By "they" you mean Enforcement? Yes. They are done with Amendments (thank heavens). Now we get to see what the COI hearing panel does.

dtgoulet‏ @dtgoulet

If so, can't wait to read the wording on why the panel invokes 10.1b after 6 years, 4 NOA's, & a proc hearing Enf didn't acquiesce 10.1b to

B. Martin‏ @yibyabby

4 years and 3 NOAs. Enforcement wouldn't have been on the clock until 2013.

dtgoulet‏ @dtgoulet

Either way, & most importantly, panels debatable procedural hearing's request went unfulfilled. You don't think Enf's inv looked into SAC's?

B. Martin‏ @yibyabby

Don't know. But I'm not deferring to Enforcement as the final authority on correctness of what violations were or were not evidenced.

Why don't you enlighten us as to what violations you think were evidenced?

B. Martin‏ @yibyabby

"Enlighten" you? With my "bleating?" I'm trying to be polite with you. Have I not been painfully clear what bylaw I'm talking about?

Same here Bob. I think your grasping at straws now because the end is near and NCAA has no case unless they make unprecedented changes

B. Martin‏ @yibyabby

Duly noted. ;-P

Last edited:
More...

This one shows the documentation.

DGikgdOVoAA0pDO.jpg

B. Martin‏ @yibyabby

And 3 months after that came this documentation:

DGzkeiaU0AEwK-w.jpg

dtgoulet‏ @dtgoulet

How many opted to provide past coursework for re-evaluation, or took a challenge exam? How many chose an additional course?

B. Martin‏ @yibyabby

I don't know. Doesn't matter re. determining "fraudulent academic credit."

dtgoulet‏ @dtgoulet

Don't think fraudulent academic credit flies with your theory unless credits for those classes were 100% replaced with another class. Your opinion is SACs is evidence for NCAA. Integrity of degree is not in play. Were the classes deemed no credit due to fraud for SACs?

B. Martin‏ @yibyabby

Integrity of course credits is in play. UNC deemed no credit for those classes to appease SACS.

dtgoulet‏ @dtgoulet

UNC ceded deficient, deemed students can; get work checked again, take test, or take another class.

DGzyjeEXcAAcv-9.jpg

B. Martin‏ @yibyabby

Right. Those remedies would render a qualified credit. Without one of those remedies, the credit is deficient and can't be counted.

dtgoulet‏ @dtgoulet

Which is why I asked how many opted to have their work regraded, or took a test on subject matter vs different class.

B. Martin‏ @yibyabby

Which is why I say that remedy outcome isn't the issue. It's the integrity of credit originally awarded that is at issue.

dtgoulet‏ @dtgoulet

That's not an NCAA issue.

B. Martin‏ @yibyabby

"Fraudulent academic credit" is an NCAA 10.1b issue.

More...

dtgoulet‏ @dtgoulet

If the student had their paper regraded, took a test on said paper, and passed then the class itself is not "fraudulent academic credit".

B. Martin‏ @yibyabby

If. Then.
If not. Then not.

dtgoulet‏ @dtgoulet

And, if univ policy was grades sealed after 1 year, that means only currently enrolled students effected. So 2010 & prior SACS &UNC agreed classes/degrees stand. For all students.Sounds like NCAA/UNC looked at currently enrolled. No issues with fraud. Where does that leave the panel?

B. Martin‏ @yibyabby

A course credit being fixed because of an administrative policy doesn't salvage it as "not fraudulent." It's just beyond the reach of remedy. But I do believe that is the rationale UNC may have given ENF if ENF even bothered to look at the 2013 SACS decision. If so, ENF bought it. SACS didn't buy it though, and neither should have ENF. IMO, of course; which is why I think COI can challenge. (And why I suggested COI invite SACS to listen if Folt tries the "not fraudulent because transcripts sealed" rationale.)

dtgoulet‏ @dtgoulet

Sealed policy was already in place, and not a remedy for this investigation.

B. Martin‏ @yibyabby

I know. Sealing policy blocks any UNC remedy. But it's not a shield to fraudulence. Just means credits counted regardless of fraudulence.

dtgoulet‏ @dtgoulet

And the NCAA has to defer to university policy. You say panel can invoke, ENF says defer to univ, the panel?

B. Martin‏ @yibyabby

Defer to UNC policy on what is or isn't academic misconduct. (Step 1) Refer to UNC/SACS on fraudulent academic credit (Step 2.) UNC's "transcript sealing" policy doesn't insulate credit from fraudulence. Only prevents any remedy, which is irrelevant to fraudulence.

unx. Claim to be "transparent" then be anything but. #ToSEEMRatherThanToBE...

B. Martin‏ @yibyabby

SMH. Not getting rid of me that easily, UNC. https://unc.nextrequest.com/requests/17-399

B. Martin‏ @yibyabby

Revised request:

DGLHlbrVwAA9l-l.jpg

B. Martin‏ @yibyabby

John Blanchard and Cynthia Reynold interview transcripts just might be juicy. UNC isn't being as open with them as with Deb Crowder's

DGOz8_xVYAAV3FL.jpg

B. Martin‏ @yibyabby

Not FERPA. Not UNC personnel policies. Has to be some other justification for those redactions. What will UNC come up with?

DGPGP6AUwAA-bet.jpg

B. Martin‏ @yibyabby

"g" is Gavin Young, Senior Director for Public Records at UNC-Chapel Hill and he apologizes for my ongoing befuddlement. Imagine that?

DGPaM_VUwAApwA_.jpg

B. Martin‏ @yibyabby

Returning serve.

DGPhFwcVoAApmWD.jpg

"Gavin" is a tool. Perfect representative for unx. This douche is supposed to fill these info requests but that "befuddlement" comment says it all. #carolinaway

B. Martin‏ @yibyabby

DGzizuWU0AArn2N.jpg

B. Martin‏ @yibyabby

B. Martin‏ @yibyabby 12h12 hours ago More UNC Public Records says it can't answer my question. UNC's Assoc. Vice Chancellor for Comm says Public Records is in best position to answer

DG4Ny2gUAAAmNh7.jpg

B. Martin‏ @yibyabby

You don't suppose I'm getting the run-around, do you? Is UNC Public Records involved in redacting decisions or not?

DG4PYmwUAAAhfNr.jpg

Look at all those credentials hanging around his head. He must be the most interesting man in the world. OFC

He certainly is the most interesting man in the world, Sky! Roy's preparing for the NCAA meeting next week. He's going to take all those credentials, and his impressive ring collection (that he shows recruits) with him. Might even take some of Wanda's nanner puddin' too, maybe even that Jumpman helmet, and MJ...yeah, definitely MJ.

OFC

Reactions: skysdad
He certainly is the most interesting man in the world, Sky! Roy's preparing for the NCAA meeting next week. He's going to take all those credentials, and his impressive ring collection (that he shows recruits) with him. Might even take some of Wanda's nanner puddin' too, maybe even that Jumpman helmet, and MJ...yeah, definitely MJ.

OFC

He just knows what works. He will have that NCAA COI eating nanner puddin out of his hands. OFC

Ol'Roy and Wanda at Quail Hollow yesterday.

Roy%20Williams%20and%20Wanda%20at%20Quail%20Hollow.jpg

OFC

LMAO! Tweeted. BTW , saw this story on Pack Pride...

WufDaddy
(10449)
173 months
PM User
Follow Use
r

Side note. I was at the PGA yesterday and walking along the 10th fairway when I looked up and saw Roy walking by himself toward me. As we got closer, he looked right at me and I blurted out "you knew didn't you?". He just shook his head in disgust and kept walking.

WTF is wrong with Bilas...?

If sanctioning past sins hurts "innocents" and sanctioning future seasons does too , wtf? Why have any rules at all. smh

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT