ADVERTISEMENT

Shameless

Gotta be a photoshop. No way his GPA is that high. Lulz...

C8r0hGSWAAMXnCI.jpg
It's all over twitter how this was clearly photoshopped. So, either you've been duped by basic photo editing and have chosen to spread an unconfirmed rumor about Nate Britt, someone you hate simply because he plays on a rival team. Or you knowingly and purposefully spread around a picture with a ridiculously low GPA for Britt, again a low blow to a kid you don't know simply because he plays for the rival team.

Yet I remember you also up in arms when UNC fans have demonized Allen over the last 2 seasons. You call UNC fans classless 'holes' but turn around and act just as classless and juvenile. You'd garner yourself more respect if instead of fighting juvenile behavior with equally juvenile or worse behavior, you'd lead by example. But given your posts and Twitter feeds over the last 5 years I think you're too far gone. Again UNC fans can be stupid, biased jerks too, but seriously man, thousands upon thousands of posts/tweets from you and I dare say not even one reasonable, middle of the road post. Just drivel. Grow up.

Reactions: skysdad
It's all over twitter how this was clearly photoshopped. So, either you've been duped by basic photo editing and have chosen to spread an unconfirmed rumor about Nate Britt, someone you hate simply because he plays on a rival team. Or you knowingly and purposefully spread around a picture with a ridiculously low GPA for Britt, again a low blow to a kid you don't know simply because he plays for the rival team.

Yet I remember you also up in arms when UNC fans have demonized Allen over the last 2 seasons. You call UNC fans classless 'holes' but turn around and act just as classless and juvenile. You'd garner yourself more respect if instead of fighting juvenile behavior with equally juvenile or worse behavior, you'd lead by example. But given your posts and Twitter feeds over the last 5 years I think you're too far gone. Again UNC fans can be stupid, biased jerks too, but seriously man, thousands upon thousands of posts/tweets from you and I dare say not even one reasonable, middle of the road post. Just drivel. Grow up.

Devil DJ has covered the UNC scandal like a blanket and knows the facts of the case well. Its coverage and alerts he's provided along w/folks like Ted Tatos which has provided media alerts and kept the scandal in the news.

You are a UNC fan and won't take to this well, but there's a heavy media bias toward UNC in North Carolina. The sports press corp is very soft on UNC, and its coaches per questions in the controversy. (This is why you see a much different tone among national sports media when UNC goes deep in the playoffs and writes hard hitting stories about athletes and academics at the flagship, and subsequent millions spent on a cover-up).

I am sorry its caused you so much disconcertion, but if it wasnt for DDJ, Tatos, Pack Pride and others covering the case from social media, the 20 year scandal and last several years of delay, NOA's, millions spent on lawyers and a PR machine at UNC would have probably gone more under the radar. To those who want justice for hundreds of unfair victories and education practices, we SALUTE DDJ and others for their contributions....

OFC

Last edited:
Devil DJ has covered the UNC scandal like a blanket and knows the facts of the case well. Its coverage and alerts he's provided along w/folks like Ted Tatos which has provided media alerts and kept the scandal in the news.

You are a UNC fan and won't take to this well, but there's a heavy media bias toward UNC in North Carolina. The sports press corp is very soft on UNC, and its coaches per questions in the controversy. (This is why you see a much different tone among national sports media when UNC goes deep in the playoffs and writes hard hitting stories about athletes and academics at the flagship, and subsequent millions spent on a cover-up).

I am sorry its caused you so much disconcertion, but if it wasnt for DDJ, Tatos, Pack Pride and others covering the case from social media, the the 20 year scandal and last several years of delay, NOA's, millions spent on lawyers and a PR machine at UNC would have probably gone more under the radar. To those who want justice for hundreds of unfair victories and education practices, we salute DDJ and others for their contributions....

OFC
If you can't see the difference between what DrivelDJ writes and what Tatos posts then I'm not sure you and I can have a meaningful discussion. Tatos at least draws conclusions from reputable sources even if some of his conclusions are unconfirmed. No, I don't like negative UNC press, just as I'm sure you would not like negative Duke press. I concede when stories, even if negative towards UNC, are true however. You'll notice I specifically brought up the Nate Britt photoshopped GPA picture. How exactly is this accurately "covering the scandal"? You can go to the Facebook page of the news station and watch the full video clip and not once does anyone's GPA get displayed. It's quite clearly photoshopped. There is no disputing it.

If DJ were to mostly just link to stories with reputable authors without injecting his own bias and baseless theories then I'd probably not have much of a problem with it. And he's done his thing now for some time without my saying a word because I realize what he is and that this is a rival board but intentionally spreading fake GPA information about a rival's team member that has done nothing to draw attention to himself or done anything negative towards DJ or Duke is excessive. And, again, before it's brought up, I'd admonish a fan of any team for doing this.

Reactions: Dr.Jones23
If you can't see the difference between what DrivelDJ writes and what Tatos posts then I'm not sure you and I can have a meaningful discussion. Tatos at least draws conclusions from reputable sources even if some of his conclusions are unconfirmed. No, I don't like negative UNC press, just as I'm sure you would not like negative Duke press. I concede when stories, even if negative towards UNC, are true however. You'll notice I specifically brought up the Nate Britt photoshopped GPA picture. How exactly is this accurately "covering the scandal"? You can go to the Facebook page of the news station and watch the full video clip and not once does anyone's GPA get displayed. It's quite clearly photoshopped. There is no disputing it.

If DJ were to mostly just link to stories with reputable authors without injecting his own bias and baseless theories then I'd probably not have much of a problem with it. And he's done his thing now for some time without my saying a word because I realize what he is and that this is a rival board but intentionally spreading fake GPA information about a rival's team member that has done nothing to draw attention to himself or done anything negative towards DJ or Duke is excessive. And, again, before it's brought up, I'd admonish a fan of any team for doing this.

He's injected his OPINIONS, just like you've injected your OPINIONS on the Britt thing. You seriously think many folks took the Britt thing to the EXTENT they DIDN'T KNOW a tv station wouldnt dare do such a thing? Most knew it was a joke SURELY??? Hey there's a Chapel Hill based company trying to make money off Grayson shirts invoking the "trip" thing, Michelle Beadle says GA should be "knocked out," yet keeps her job and is not even called out by the network.... Thats much more serious than a photoshopped Britt shot.... I agree w/you, its hard to have a "meaningful discussion."

OFC

He's injected his OPINIONS, just like you've injected your OPINIONS on the Britt thing. You seriously think many folks took the Britt thing to the EXTENT they DIDN'T KNOW a tv station wouldnt dare do such a thing? Most knew it was a joke SURELY??? Hey there's a Chapel Hill based company trying to make money off Grayson shirts invoking the "trip" thing, Michelle Beadle says GA should be "knocked out," yet keeps her job and is not even called out by the network.... Thats much more serious than a photoshopped Britt shot.... I agree w/you, its hard to have a "meaningful discussion."

OFC
You'd be surprised re: people not knowing if it were true or not. I think the excessively negative attention Allen has gotten is wrong, too. One difference though is that GA did bring the spotlight onto himself. Again, the media/fan reaction has been absurdly over the top for GA, but I'm not aware of anything Britt has done to shine the spotlight on himself other than signing with UNC, which, yeah, does do that to an extent. But yours and DJ's response has been one of, "well the rival fans and media act like clowns so it's OK if we do it too". If that's how you guys want to play it, don't let me distract you, I just wouldn't complain when UNC/UK do the same. Maybe you don't, but I've definitely seen DJ throw temper tantrums about media/fan reactions to Duke stories but is then throw out the same rubbish about UNC/fans.

Last edited:
You'd be surprised re: people not knowing if it were true or not. I think the excessively negative attention Allen has gotten is wrong, too. One difference though is that GA did bring the spotlight onto himself. Again, the media/fan reaction has been absurdly over the top for GA, but I'm not aware of anything Britt has done to shine the spotlight on himself other than signing with UNC, which, yeah, does do that to an extent. But yours and DJ's response has been one of, "well the rival fans and media act like clowns so it's OK if we do it too". If that's how you guys want to play it, don't let me distract you, I just wouldn't complain when UNC/UK do the same. Maybe you don't, but I've definitely seen DJ throw temper tantrums about medua/fan reactions to Duke stories but is then offended when there are reciprocal responses. But whatever, carry on.

Very cordial of you coming over to the Duke board as Heel fan and allowing me to "carry on." Thats downright generous of you.

You say Grayson brought this on himself and thats true. REMINDER: the flagship brought photo shopped GPA's and other jokes (photo shopped in this case anyway), on w/deception of academic practices to keep athletes eligible for two decades. To make matters worse they have extended the lifespan of the story w/litigation, delays, a handful of various investigations and meaningless PR the last several years. Britt is a VICTIM of the the "Carolina Way." "Carry on."

OFC

Reactions: topps coach
Very cordial of you coming over to the Duke board as Heel fan and allowing me to "carry on." Thats downright generous of you.

You say Grayson brought this on himself and thats true. REMINDER: the flagship brought photo shopped GPA's and other jokes (photo shopped in this case anyway), on w/deception of academic practices to keep athletes eligible for two decades. To make matters worse they have extended the lifespan of the story w/litigation, delays, a handful of various investigations and meaningless PR the last several years. Britt is a VICTIM of the the "Carolina Way." "Carry on."

OFC
You're welcome. I'm nothing if not generous. Yep, UNC has brought a great deal of negative attention upon itself, true story. A story that involves exactly zero of the players from recent teams, including Britt. Well unless you buy into DrivelDJ's unverified theories that is. So not really a one-to-one comparison.

You're welcome. I'm nothing if not generous. Yep, UNC has brought a great deal of negative attention upon itself, true story. A story that involves exactly zero of the players from recent teams, including Britt. Well unless you buy into DrivelDJ's unverified theories that is. So not really a one-to-one comparison.

I think its a great comparison because Britt is a victim of the stall tactics the flagship is pulling right now, keeping the story in the news. Unfortunately it puts ANY UNC player in the crosshairs....OFC

It's nice you're over here defending your team. Seriously. But truth of the matter is, when we DO make a joke about the cheating with some crazy made up pic, it kinda looks stupid that you are here raising hell about it. I mean, you've been CHEATING for over 18 years. It's like a Murderer who killed 20 people raising hell screaming yes, BUT I DIDN'T KILL THAT ONE ! still a damn murderer. Scat dude, we don't care what you think.

It's nice you're over here defending your team. Seriously. But truth of the matter is, when we DO make a joke about the cheating with some crazy made up pic, it kinda looks stupid that you are here raising hell about it. I mean, you've been CHEATING for over 18 years. It's like a Murderer who killed 20 people raising hell screaming yes, BUT I DIDN'T KILL THAT ONE ! still a damn murderer. Scat dude, we don't care what you think.

Point taken. Not really "raising hell" though. I haven't cheated or murdered anyone but you're right I've probably said too much about it at this point. Later guys.

If DJ were to mostly just link to stories with reputable authors without injecting his own bias and baseless theories then I'd probably not have much of a problem with it.

BS. You're a butthurt tarhole fan. It's not enough for your cheating squads to win. You also wanna be lauded for your "carolina way." Kills ya because not everyone lives in the bubble and drinks the Kool-Aid. The fact that you would make a reference to my ( or anyone's ) "baseless theories" shows how delusional you are. We'll never get to the bottom of all this so any "theory" ( baseless or otherwise ) is more than likely not NEARLY as bad as the truth. Obviously , I knew the Britt pic was a chop. Geez Louise , get the stick outta yer azz. Someone made a joke. Boo-hoo. That said , watch out. I'm about to quote another source. CBS Sports. Maybe ya heard of 'em? Not sure if you consider them "reputable" or not. This is all about shooting the messenger and unx fans being more concerned with maintaining a bs facade that never existed in the first place. CBS...

“There’s been a lot of sensationalism on the side of the media in certain areas, and it’s a very difficult case for the NCAA. And we just have to sit here and wait until it’s done.”

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/04/05/roy-williams-unc-national-championship/

Roy regurgitates the company line. Dollars to doughnuts the tarhole nation agrees with every word.

Reactions: hart2chesson
I think its a great comparison because Britt is a victim of the stall tactics the flagship is pulling right now, keeping the story in the news. Unfortunately it puts ANY UNC player in the crosshairs....OFC

As they should be. Let's drop this fantasy that "current players aren't involved." unx wants us to believe that. It's part of their "moving forward" spiel and it's pure PR. 3 major in COMM. 6 in EXSS. I thought Roy hated "clustering?" Keep in mind that both have long been associated with the paper class/independent study scam and EXSS is Deb Stroman's dept.

BS. You're a butthurt tarhole fan. It's not enough for your cheating squads to win. You also wanna be lauded for your "carolina way." Kills ya because not everyone lives in the bubble and drinks the Kool-Aid. The fact that you would make a reference to my ( or anyone's ) "baseless theories" shows how delusional you are. We'll never get to the bottom of all this so any "theory" ( baseless or otherwise ) is more than likely not NEARLY as bad as the truth. Obviously , I knew the Britt pic was a chop. Geez Louise , get the stick outta yer azz. Someone made a joke. Boo-hoo. That said , watch out. I'm about to quote another source. CBS Sports. Maybe ya heard of 'em? Not sure if you consider them "reputable" or not. This is all about shooting the messenger and unx fans being more concerned with maintaining a bs facade that never existed in the first place. CBS...

“There’s been a lot of sensationalism on the side of the media in certain areas, and it’s a very difficult case for the NCAA. And we just have to sit here and wait until it’s done.”

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/04/05/roy-williams-unc-national-championship/

Roy regurgitates the company line. Dollars to doughnuts the tarhole nation agrees with every word.

The fact he recycles that company line...Its like he's got a tape in his head he plays when he talks about it..."I 'm dumbfounded by it!!!!???" Please Roy spare me your tired "junk!"

OFC

Bob Ryan blasts unx...

"...it would have been better for the sport if someone other than North Carolina won the national title..."

Bob Ryan blasts unx...

"...it would have been better for the sport if someone other than North Carolina won the national title..."

HUGE shout out to Bob Ryan of the Boston Globe, going NATIONAL with this on one of ESPN's most popular shows. This came in the "Parting Shots" segment at the end where each panelist makes an impact statement.

The potential fallout of Ryan's comments are TREMENDOUS! Its really been fairly quiet on the National Electronic Media front per the Holes Scandal, during their title run. The National Print Media has dogged the Holes fairly well. This was a body blow NO ONE (from ESPN pres/UNC alum John Skipper to John Doe in Hendersonville buying his WallyWorld UNC t-shirt) could have expected!!! Will more national media step up to the plate like Ryan in the call for justice??? We can only hope!

OFC

Clearly , Ryan didn't clear that with his boss. Don't be surprised if we see a lot less of Bob on the "worldwide leader."

Check out the story on DBR which has some quotes from a football player re: fake classes, hoops and Roy.

Uggh. I wish the powers that be would just admit they aren't going to do anything about it. The evidence shows improper benefits to athletes. Let's get on with the verdict.

Show you are a young man so I do not know if you know the long history of the BS that represents UNC.It goes back over sixty years.Sixty year with a history of point shaving ;assaults on other teams fans,players sleeping with coaches wives. This is the school that UNC fans are so proud of The real Carolina Way

It's going to continue this way until it just fades away but never in the minds of Duke fans. You younger guys need to keep it alive. OFC

Sky I am an old fart, but I feel like a youngster fighting this one, forwarding the ncaa documents, articles, etc. They're going down buddy!

OFC

I hope you all understand just how powerful unc is as an institution. The NCAA investigation is just a smoke screen to pacify everyone but unc and it's supporters. Heavy duty weapons out there that can't be handled. OFC

#everyoneknows.

Reactions: topps coach
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT