ADVERTISEMENT

Rumors only. Duke beat Villanova in today's scrimmage.

No complaining on my part. I enjoyed the Gonzaga implosion even though I would have won a significant amount of money had they won.

I think Kentucky and Gonzaga are very different challenges. Gonzaga might be a bit much for our younger players right now. We all know what the pressures of the NCAA tournament do for a team's toughness and Gonzaga has lots of that experience while Duke has none of it.
Gonzaga will be starting 3 newcomers if I’m not mistaking. I think that game will come down to the post play. I think we have the strength advantage down there but they may shoot out better. It’ll be interesting. Our kids are so physically mature and very competitive that I don’t see anyone just overwhelming us because we’re young.

UCLA beat Nova in overtime. UCLA is for real. Jaquez and Juzang and Bernard played well. UCLA was without Reily their starting center who hurt his knee, but they have the Rutgers transfer. Watson their top 10 freshman wing only played 6 minutes, so they are likely easing him in.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT