ADVERTISEMENT

Rankings and Seeding

Creighton's point guard and best player is most likely out for the year. Would be fantastic if were a 2 and they are a 3 or vice versa.
They probably will drop to a 4 if that’s the case though. The NCAA has to seed you based off the team that will play in the tournament

It'll be interesting to see what the injury to Creighton's Marcus Zegarowski does to their seeding. Creighton has been playing pretty tough. I expect Duke to be a 2 seed when it's all said and done. I don't see them worse than a 3 seed. But I have a tough time envisioning them earning a 1 seed too. What would be more likely? Duke rising to a 1 seed or falling to a 4 seed? Tough to project. Right now I would guess it's 50-50 on a 2 vs 3 seed.

To put it mildly, it is extremely unlikely Duke gets a 1 seed. What I don't understand is why that's so important to you that you come to their message board to beat the drum - does the insecurity trickle down from coach to fanbase? It isn't a great look.
Can others not come on here a join a discussion? I see ALOT of you guys saying you saw this and that on RR and THR. Now if you comment or not i dont know and i dont really care. But its okay for you guys to visit those forums but others cant visit this one? These are free forums to the public to talk, debate and just discuss what ever you want. Why is it you guys get so bent out of shape if someone new or from a different fan base joins in on the discussion? I originally stated why i didnt think Duke would get a 1 seed and gave my response as to why I thought UK would be a 2 seed as one poster seemed confused as to how that was possible. Then the usual attacks. I dont post to stir drama. Never have. Never will.I post to have a discussion but it always turns into attacks. Damn near the same ones everytime too. Who cares man really? I posted something in response to someone on a free forum to see what his thoughts were. Just a discussion. Chill out!

Why would uk be ahead of duke on any seed line when duke is literally almost 15 spots higher on every metric. When duke has two of the best wins in the country over Kansas and FSU. Our bad losses are no worse than your losses to Utah and Evansville . So tell us again how uk would be ahead of us.
Due to the amount of NET wins. That would be my
If im not mistaken Duke has 3 wins vs. top 50 teams?

You are mistaken. Check again. Also, 0 quad 4 losses.
I was wrong they are 5-3 in quad 1 games. But compared to most others thats not very good. Kansas has 12 and Baylor 11......

Can others not come on here a join a discussion? I see ALOT of you guys saying you saw this and that on RR and THR. Now if you comment or not i dont know and i dont really care. But its okay for you guys to visit those forums but others cant visit this one? These are free forums to the public to talk, debate and just discuss what ever you want. Why is it you guys get so bent out of shape if someone new or from a different fan base joins in on the discussion? I originally stated why i didnt think Duke would get a 1 seed and gave my response as to why I thought UK would be a 2 seed as one poster seemed confused as to how that was possible. Then the usual attacks. I dont post to stir drama. Never have. Never will.I post to have a discussion but it always turns into attacks. Damn near the same ones everytime too. Who cares man really? I posted something in response to someone on a free forum to see what his thoughts were. Just a discussion. Chill out!

This was part of your first post in this thread. You made the first attack.

"Cmon most of you guys seem to know basketball better than this. I know the NET can be confusing but take of the blue tinted glasses and look at the overall resumes of others compared to Dukes. It pretty weak honestly."

You didn't post that for discussion, you meant it in a condescending and patronizing tone. Just like now how I'm complimenting you on how smart and valuable you are to our board....and I really mean it, too.

It doesn’t matter if you cherry pick metrics to strengthen your case one way or another. Everyone knows K owns UK, and if they played head to head, Duke would curb stomp them.

Due to the amount of NET wins. That would be my

I was wrong they are 5-3 in quad 1 games. But compared to most others thats not very good. Kansas has 12 and Baylor 11......
But duke is still like 14 spots higher on the net. Really the only metric that uk has on us are the quad 1 wins. You really think the committee will rank uk ahead of duke with only one thing in their favor. Yeah ok lol

We don't see anything on thr. We are all banned. Lighten up Francis. OFC

Reactions: toophly1124
This was part of your first post in this thread. You made the first attack.

"Cmon most of you guys seem to know basketball better than this. I know the NET can be confusing but take of the blue tinted glasses and look at the overall resumes of others compared to Dukes. It pretty weak honestly."

You didn't post that for discussion, you meant it in a condescending and patronizing tone. Just like now how I'm complimenting you on how smart and valuable you are to our board....and I really mean it, too.
I do sincerely apologize if you took that as an attack. I never try to come across like that but i do now see how it could be interpreted that way! Ive always kind of spectated from afar and never say much of anything but when i do it is for discussion and not for drama. I like to see how other fans from different teams think and discuss certain aspects of the game, especially a coach and team i respect and i mean that. But ive gotta say every time ive posted anything ive got some very brash responses. First its one person, then about 5 more. Same ones everytime. Just looking for a good discussion. Thats all! Not an arguement!

Reactions: skysdad
I do sincerely apologize if you took that as an attack. I never try to come across like that but i do now see how it could be interpreted that way! Ive always kind of spectated from afar and never say much of anything but when i do it is for discussion and not for drama. I like to see how other fans from different teams think and discuss certain aspects of the game, especially a coach and team i respect and i mean that. But ive gotta say every time ive posted anything ive got some very brash responses. First its one person, then about 5 more. Same ones everytime. Just looking for a good discussion. Thats all! Not an arguement!
So, are you saying you come in peace?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT