ADVERTISEMENT

Quick Stuff (UNC vs Pitt game)….

UNC fans didn't think much of Davis as coach until they beat Duke twice and went to championship game. They are back to replacing him now but they want to see if he can coach without Love on the roster.

Reactions: RaulJones
UNC fans didn't think much of Davis as coach until they beat Duke twice and went to championship game. They are back to replacing him now but they want to see if he can coach without Love on the roster.
To their credit, he is a shi tty coach lol.

We got hosed In the final four idc how you spin it. Yea I know we still should or could have won it, but damnnnn they did everything they could throughout to influence that game…instead of just getting the hell out of the way. There were too many controversial calls that all went their way, and bad calls period. From start to Finish.

We got hosed In the final four idc how you spin it. Yea I know we still should or could have won it, but damnnnn they did everything they could throughout to influence that game…instead of just getting the hell out of the way. There were too many controversial calls that all went their way, and bad calls period. From start to Finish.
Amen Ipster, but that's what Duke gets with Roger Ayers.

OFC

I usually refrain from talking about the refs because I love to laugh at kittycat and cheat fans for always blaming the refs but there really were some head shaking calls against Duke in that game. Oh well. However, I am back on my pre-season train of considering the cheats of just having a late magical run. I think the cheats are what they are now while Duke has still not reached its ceiling.

Reactions: bullcity gamer
I usually refrain from talking about the refs because I love to laugh at kittycat and cheat fans for always blaming the refs but there really were some head shaking calls against Duke in that game. Oh well. However, I am back on my pre-season train of considering the cheats of just having a late magical run. I think the cheats are what they are now while Duke has still not reached its ceiling.
9, hope you're rite but that team has far too much talent I am afraid not to make another FF run. The only true way they could not make it is their own sheer cockiness. They are full of it.

OFC

The cheats 100% just got hot in March last year and they were absolutely fools gold. Losing Manek was gigantic for them. GTHC!

Reactions: hart2chesson

Agree with Unc being what they are and Duke still having room for “Growth”

Reactions: 9dukejames
I'll blame the refs; they screwed us in the FF game last year.

Amen Ipster, but that's what Duke gets with Roger Ayers.

OFC
Forget Ayers, Bo Boroski is just horsepucky. I sat courtside a number of times when he was a MAC ref. As soon as it came out during the Kansas-Nova game he most likely would be on our game, I marked it as a loss. He almost screwed us over against Michigan State...

Reactions: Devilinside
Forget Ayers, Bo Boroski is just horsepucky. I sat courtside a number of times when he was a MAC ref. As soon as it came out during the Kansas-Nova game he most likely would be on our game, I marked it as a loss. He almost screwed us over against Michigan State...
I will keep him in mind! Thanks!

OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT