ADVERTISEMENT

Ques staying in the draft

Ugh this sucks... really was hoping he would come back but that was the selfish side of me.. good luck Ques!

Good luck. I believe in him. He may have to work his way into the NBA but
I think he will be there some day. OFC

Reactions: christophero
At first I was like...
LegitimateQuerulousBantamrooster-small.gif

Now I'm like...
giphy.gif

Wish him well! If he can stay away from injuries, hes the type who could have a successful career as a journeyman type player at next level! OFC

My "one will come back one will stay" theory will be put to the test the next day.

Hate to see him go for my own selfish reasons. Guess there’s not much more he can do at Duke next year.

Rumor is that his one try out for Atlanta the office walked away impressed enough to warrant at the least a two way contract.

Jav's leadership will be huge for us next year. He will do those intangible things that we as fans may not see on the court. He's coming back for his senior year and deserves our respect. Got a good head on his shoulders. I will support him no matter how many points he scores for us next year. Lance Thomas 1st 3 years weren't impressive but his senior year his play and experience helped win the natty. Jav's senior year could be similar. OFC

I wish Bolden well. However, every year he does not make an NBA roster, the harder it will get with new entrants crowding the rosters. I'm not sure what advice these players receive but my cynical side says its agent driven. A career in Europe or Asia might be the end game if the NBA does not work out. I hope he finds success whatever the location

Javin is good for 5 fouls and about 20 mpg.

Lot riding on Carey and Hurt. They have to carry the entire front court load.

Well darn. I really wanted Ques to return to anchor the defense with Javin. I wish him all the luck in the world though. He's always seemed like a lovely person off the court.

Yay to Javin returning. :D

I hope and wish nothing but the best for Ques. I really believe he will have a good career at the next level as long as he can stay away from those nagging injuries that hampered him at Duke.

Reactions: sheyduke
Wishing Bolden the best of luck in the next phase of his career. I was hoping we were going to see a breakout season for him as a senior, but it's not to be.

I am very happy to have Javin back. Agreed, on the Amile comparison. We need the Javin that played in March this year. If so, he will have a major positive impact on our success next season. I'm pulling for him. I love to see some senior leadership on the floor.

Alan

Reactions: hart2chesson
The nice thing is Javin can play both 4-5 and even guard at 3.
Wonder if Robinson will finally get some meaningful minutes.

All about finding the right situation for Ques, and honestly going undrafted and having the ability to pick somewhat where we goes will be huge. G League will likely be his first destination but a mobile big with shot blocking chops and I thought a pretty good ability in P&R D can find a spot on an NBA roster, but it is true with all NBA players except maybe the elite of the elite, it's all about finding the right situation and fit.

Very happy about Jav, Good luck Ques! Hoping the Iowa Wolves G-League team gets em and I can see him play in my one game a year I try to make it to. Got to see Amile two years ago, was a lot of fun.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT