Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters

BluePhil

Cameron Crazy
Jan 28, 2008
Uggggh.

I lost a few years watching that game. Other than zion and Barrett our shooting woes continue.

Barrett. He gets it for 11 rebounds. Seems like he catches a lot of flack, but you almost have to wait til the game is decided and look at his stats. He was 8-16. We need him. The kid knows how to score.

Reactions: dukehokie
I didn’t get to see the whole game today. For that, I’m somewhat thankful....because the bits and pieces I did see weren’t pretty.

Based on the numbers, I’d say RJ or Zion. Was nice to have Tre back in the fold, too. Monday night is a big game in South Bend.

Reactions: skysdad
Went other. Coach K gets this one in my eyes the adjustment in the second half was fantastic!! Taking R.J. of the 3 pt line was clutch.

I voted RJ. I thought he played a great 2nd half and worked great inside of their zone.

RJ was great except for the turnovers, but Zion was just so efficient (again), that I gave my vote to him.

OFC

Reactions: skysdad
Too many turnovers for RJ, so I picked Zion. Zions blocks and altered shots were huge today . GT also had several travels due to Zblock paranoia.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT