• Trevon Duval: 12 pts - 2 reb - 3 ast - 4 stl

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Gary Trent, Jr.: 11 pts - 7 reb

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BluePhil

Cameron Crazy
Jan 28, 2008
Any win in the ACC on the road, add to that we played a top 15 team, and I am very pleased.

It was a tale of two halves with Allen in the first and Carter in the 2nd.

Solid collective team effort. I thought if Bolden and Carter’s roles were swapped, Bolden could have easily had Carter’s numbers. He looks more comfortable in the post.

Mr. Carter. He was a man on the defensive end in the 2nd half.

Carter. Glad he woke up at halftime and decided to play. Duval and Delaurier had solid games as well.

That win yesterday reminded me of Utah in 2015 tourney. Tough defense, half court paced game where points are hard to come by.

Reactions: dukiejay
I went with Wendell. Great team effort though. Obviously what Grayson did in the first half is self-explanatory, but Tre was huge for us as well! He was extremely active defensively and played really smart offensively.

There have been plenty of other close decisions but this is the first time I can remember genuinely wishing I could vote for two players. Grayson in the first, Wendell in the second. I flipped a coin and chose Wendell.

Reactions: GillJET
Have to go with Grayson. He really took charge in the first half, and everything he did set up the openings in the second half for others, because of the attention he drew. Wendell really made his presence known on both ends of the floor in the second half. Gutsy win in a very physical game.
Go Duke!
OFC

Reactions: 2 skerz 3
Grayson. Not close imo

I'm a little surprised someone could say it wasn't close. I think Grayson had 17 points on just 4 shots with five minutes left in the first half, but didn't make another basket the rest of the game, going zero for his last six. And he didn't score again until he hit a couple of free throws with 30 seconds left. He had as many turnovers as assists.

I'm not questioning your vote for Grayson. I loved his energy on both sides and he single-handedly kept us in that game for the first fifteen minutes of the game. I just wonder why you think it wasn't a close decision.

Carter for me. He is starting to be a real force on the inside blocking shots. And he is really tough to guard one on one. This is totally off subject, I wonder how dominant he would be as a sophmore if stayed one more year. I know that's not going to happen. I think he would have an Elton Brand type of year or better.

I'm a little surprised someone could say it wasn't close. I think Grayson had 17 points on just 4 shots with five minutes left in the first half, but didn't make another basket the rest of the game, going zero for his last six. And he didn't score again until he hit a couple of free throws with 30 seconds left. He had as many turnovers as assists.

I'm not questioning your vote for Grayson. I loved his energy on both sides and he single-handedly kept us in that game for the first fifteen minutes of the game. I just wonder why you think it wasn't a close decision.
Read your last sentence and you got it!

Went with Trevon. He still had some bad turnovers, but his overall game was much better!
OFC

Take your pick, Wendell or Grayson, with a big nod to Trevon. I flipped, Wendell won.

OFC

I went with Grayson. In the first half it was his scoring, in the second half his defensive effort and ballhandling. He gave us what we needed in both halves.

Reactions: skysdad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT