ADVERTISEMENT

Playing Time

ESPN mock draft has Kon at 17. Sion and Foster are mid second rounders. Cooper and Mal lottery. Proctor late first round.

Last edited:
CBS mock draft has Flag at one, Mal at Five , Foster at 14, Evans at 16 and Knup at 30.

Yahoo’s only has Flag 1, Evans at 16 , Mal at 19 and Knup at 24.

These mean nothing at the moment . They had Flip, Proctor, McCain, Mitchell all listed in the first round last year with Foster early second .

CBS mock draft has Flag at one, Mal at Five , Foster at 14, Evans at 16 and Knup at 30.

Yahoo’s only has Flag 1, Evans at 16 , Mal at 19 and Knup at 24.

These mean nothing at the moment . They had Flip, Proctor, McCain, Mitchell all listed in the first round last year with Foster early second .
PREACH... The season can change that mock quickly. The NIL and COVID/Extra Year has put me in a place of Reality. How a player performs in real - time will determine draft status for 'most'. Politics and Potential will play a role, but for most Reality makes the draft happen. Terrance Shannon Jr. had a rough course this year, but once he was found 'not guilty' Minny knew he was a fit and a steal.

Reactions: sheyduke
PREACH... The season can change that mock quickly. The NIL and COVID/Extra Year has put me in a place of Reality. How a player performs in real - time will determine draft status for 'most'. Politics and Potential will play a role, but for most Reality makes the draft happen. Terrance Shannon Jr. had a rough course this year, but once he was found 'not guilty' Minny knew he was a fit and a steal.
Exactly. If Knup goes first round and Evans then Duke straight dominated college basketball this up coming season . What’s even more funny at the moment is if two freshman get drafted before two upperclassmen then Duke’s season don’t go as planned.

Reactions: jamsession2
I see this said a lot on Duke message boards (if this guy is a lottery pick/first round) we will have a special season) and I don't agree at all. All it means is that a guy is attractive to NBA scouts, and they love potential and upside. Kentucky had two top 10 picks and lost in the opening round. Colorado had 2 top 20 picks.

Last edited:
I see this said a lot on Duke message boards (if this guy is a lottery pick/first round) we will have a special season) and I don't agree at all. All it means is that a guy is attractive to NBA scouts, and they love potential and upside. Kentucky had two top 10 picks and lost in the opening round. Colorado had 2 top 20 picks.
Yes but we’re talking about two guys who aren’t even projected to start and in order to attract NBA scouts you have to be seen on the floor . Especially if you’re going over two upperclassmen, one who has always been projected first round and another who is a possible first round .
Kentucky also had one go undrafted and a projected lottery to late first round pick never even attempt the draft . Kinda explains their season .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT