ADVERTISEMENT

Playing Time

Thank You Shey, I appreciate you! It was just a misunderstanding on my part. Sorry if it seemed like I was coming off as a jerk, I promise that was definitely not my intention.

Fishing I heard is a very good time and relaxing. I need to get my license and do it this summer. Do you fish for sport or do you eat your catches?
I eat my catches however I’m more of a salt water fisher . It can be give or take . I didn’t take it any way brother you’re good . I live in NC and fish both north and South Carolina the regulations in NC have become to stupid but Flounder, grouper, Maui and Tuna are fun . Hoping to get to the outter banks for tuna and I want to get back to Florida for lobster diving .

I eat my catches however I’m more of a salt water fisher . It can be give or take . I didn’t take it any way brother you’re good . I live in NC and fish both north and South Carolina the regulations in NC have become to stupid but Flounder, grouper, Maui and Tuna are fun . Hoping to get to the outter banks for tuna and I want to get back to Florida for lobster diving .

It has to be rewarding eating your catches! I do enjoy a great fish fry too.

Come to NY for lobster diving. They have claws. It's not like going to the supermarket:).
OFC

Reactions: sheyduke
If this team gels the way I hope it does, I don't have any concerns. Not saying we will win every one of those non-conference games, but we should be going into every one of them with the expectation to win. Seeding will take care of itself. I want every opponent to fear Duke!!
One of those years I will go into NO GAME predicting our Devils to lose (subject of course to injuries,slumps).HOWEVER I really expect our DEPTH to OVERRIDE such pitfalls in most cases.

OFC

If this team gels the way I hope it does, I don't have any concerns. Not saying we will win every one of those non-conference games, but we should be going into every one of them with the expectation to win. Seeding will take care of itself. I want every opponent to fear Duke!!
Well said !

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT