ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Name 2 movies that you could watch over and over.

Speaking of citizens this is pretty good
EDnVk5h.jpg

I could make a list of my top 10 just with some of the movies already mentioned.

I’m a sucker for comedies...so Christmas Vacation almost has to be on the list. The other...maybe Shawshank? If it’s on TV then I’m suckered in pretty much no matter what.

Most of the movies listed here are some of my all time favorites. Some of those listed here make me scratch my head because I thought they were awful but I shall not name them in order to protect the offenders. I love any movies by Quinton Tarantino like Kill Bill 1 and 2.

Reactions: skysdad
Yeah the scene in the mountains/cave was probably one of the most powerful scenes I’ve ever seen in a movie.

Yes the onions were bad in my house too.
Yeah, I told the wife I didn't remember this movie getting any commercial time before it came out. I was trying to be all hard, but that was the scene that took me over the top. I heard the book was better, but I won't read it to find out lol.

Reactions: skysdad
Yeah, I told the wife I didn't remember this movie getting any commercial time before it came out. I was trying to be all hard, but that was the scene that took me over the top. I heard the book was better, but I won't read it to find out lol.
I read the book before I saw the movie, so I was prepared. Didn’t help any.

Picking two is literally impossible! I’m a horror movie fanatic but I’d need a horror only category for that.

For now I’ll just go with a couple other favorites:

The Warriors and Vision Quest

96-ADCFC4-4960-4-B3-F-B2-BE-0-E06-DE30-FB6-B.jpg

7-B40-A154-AC94-4312-B717-6981-E07-C5-B24.jpg

Most of the movies listed here are some of my all time favorites. Some of those listed here make me scratch my head because I thought they were awful but I shall not name them in order to protect the offenders. I love any movies by Quinton Tarantino like Kill Bill 1 and 2.
C,mon, Gotta. We love being offenders!
OFC

Reactions: gottagonow
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT