ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Name 2 movies that you could watch over and over.

I already gave my two, but this one is a close 3rd:

e24b66bf70c845d98e148fd010f7105c.jpg

If I’m not mistaken, Shawshank has the most mention so far.
A lot of great movies in this thread!
Edward Norton Jr is one of my favorite actors.
I like about everything I’ve seen him in. Someone already mentioned fight club. Two other good ones of his are fear, and American history X. I thought he did an incredible job in both of those movies. Very convincing

See, all the proof I need to not pick that book up lol.

You guys talking about peeling onions got me thinking about what movie has gotten to me the most. I was in Japan on a business trip and watched a Richard Gere movie about a dog named Hachi.......wow. Tore me all to hell and back! Great movie and a true story supposedly

Reactions: skysdad
I couldn’t narrow it down to 2 so I went with 4 and I’m not sure I’d say that these are my 4 favorite movies but they’re the first 4 movies that came to mind that I watch every time they come on tv.

1) Gone in 60 Seconds
2) Con Air
3) Ghost Rider
4) The Sorcerer’s Apprentice

Coincidentally all 4 movies are Nicholas Cage movies. lol
How did The Rock not make this list?

There are a lot of great ones. I went with the two that hardly ever come on tv any more and to watch them you have to buy them.

Remember the titans and Glory road are two good sports movies.

There are a lot of great ones. I went with the two that hardly ever come on tv any more and to watch them you have to buy them.

Remember the titans and Glory road are two good sports movies.

Could watch Glory Road every night of the week. Something about that movie really clicks for me.

Oh, and I *DID* watch The History of The World, Part 1 every weekend for like two years with my best friend.

Good Will Hunting and Shawshank for me.

Robin Williams and Tom Hanks have really had an impact on my life. The Birdcage, Apollo 13, Saving Private Ryan are in my top 10. Odd that Robin Williams died over 5 years ago. Seems a lot more recent.

I would love to see a Coach K movie starring Hanks with black hair. Maybe his son could play young K.

Good Will Hunting and Shawshank for me.

Robin Williams and Tom Hanks have really had an impact on my life. The Birdcage, Apollo 13, Saving Private Ryan are in my top 10. Odd that Robin Williams died over 5 years ago. Seems a lot more recent.

I would love to see a Coach K movie starring Hanks with black hair. Maybe his son could play young K.
Patch Adams
Sully

Hows about Last of the Mohicans and no one has mentioned The Grapes of Wrath or Dances With Wolves or Gone With The Wind

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT