ADVERTISEMENT

One more game

Jake1985

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Apr 7, 2002
One more chance to watch this team. It's an exciting tine yet sombering bc it's our lady chance to see a handful of the guys wearing a Duke uniform. I have truly enjoyed the season and completely respect the players and the coaches for all they had to handle this season. From all the talk of could Tyus and Cook be in the same back court, to will Winslow start, to Semi transferring and the dismissing of Sheed. The guys are a class act and not only have dealt with the bumps in the road but have overcoming. I often reflect on a quote I once heard "Your road to success should always be under construction. The road left to self-sustain finds it's self with bumps and holes that needs emergency work and lots of emotional energy. The road that receives ongoing attention becomes smoother and easier to travel." A great philosophy to follow when working towards player development, team achievement and long term goals. I just wanted to express my thanks to the team and the Staff. This is why I'm a life-long Duke fan.
This post was edited on 4/5 9:48 AM by Jake1985

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News