ADVERTISEMENT

Official Gameday thread- Duke Vs Pitt

I hope the book tour doesn't interfere with your successful coaching career.
Won’t be a tour…won’t sell many…just to some colleagues and people that proofed it for me along the way…

My coaching career is very successful thanks!

Man he was open in the corner way before that…and they missed him…glad he still made it but much tougher.

It’s absolutely crazy how much the energy has changed from the first half to the second. Just gotta not make stupid plays. Your offense feeds your defense. You’re not gonna lock down doing dumb stuff.

Reactions: christophero
It’s absolutely crazy how much the energy has changed from the first half to the second. Just gotta not make stupid plays. Your offense feeds your defense. You’re not gonna lock down doing dumb stuff.
I think Proctor with 8pts and zero turnovers is overlooked….he did a good job managing the game and making some great passes.

The turnovers are a lot of dribbling and dumb stuff mostly by the same player(s).

I like Young…not super talented but works his butt off…a good backup and does his role.
Ryan Young is talented. He is just a little slow. I would take him back over any recruit.
Agreed but this is a guy freshmen can learn from. Not guys like catchings and bates Jones. Those guys don’t provide anything to a squad besides warm bodies.

Confirmed we have him for a second year if he chooses

I think Proctor with 8pts and zero turnovers is overlooked….he did a good job managing the game and making some great passes.

The turnovers are a lot of dribbling and dumb stuff mostly by the same player(s).
I have a made up stat in my head in which I count dumb shots as turn overs. He had at least 3 that were basically turn overs but heck yeah it’s good to see the growth. It’ll be interesting to see what roachs role is when he returns

Wtf Mitchell how do you not catch it ? How do these guys just not catch the ball? It’s so odd

Serious question…what’s the book about?
Coaching in club (swimming anything from say 6 yes old to 18) and differences in your responsibilities in development as opposed to College coaches.

Also the differences between competing in High School and college and how it changes the coaching paradigm.

Also about owning your own facilities and business and how it’s scary but worth it as opposed to having to answer to a board of directors (parents) that are ever changing and so to do their motives…better to control your own destiny.

Reactions: Dad2ze
Coaching in club (swimming anything from say 6 yes old to 18) and differences in your responsibilities in development as opposed to College coaches.

Also the differences between competing in High School and college and how it changes the coaching paradigm.

Also about owning your own facilities and business and how it’s scary but worth it as opposed to having to answer to a board of directors (parents) that are ever changing and so to do their motives…better to control your own destiny.
Awesome!!!

Hopefully this is what they needed? And without Roach….

This is what growing up looks like Scheyer. Last week at BC was an abomination in which we were LUCKY to win. This game was a great experience for our guys. Let’s keep growing!

night and day energy and demeanor...hopefully an awakening for the next few games. Whatever was said a halftime lets say it BEFORE every game!

I’ll give Scheyer credit…there was even an adjustment how they guarded the pick and roll in the second half.

That’s what he should do….just shouldn’t take him so long…I called out the problem at the sixteen minute mark….shouldn’t take him until halftime.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT