ADVERTISEMENT

Official Gameday thread- Duke Vs Pitt

Okay I’ll finally admit it. This team is not very good and NIT bound.

Let’s finish the season and rotate another round of 5 stars in for a rinse and repeat.

Reactions: The_Only_Blue
Games being over at the ten minute mark of the first half are becoming the norm for Scheyer…

Pretty lethargic effort all around...no intensity, dont seem upset they are getting beat...and the crazies are quiet...no home court advantage anymore

I can’t believe that scheyer would be this bad at coaching offense. It’s just insane. He’s made dudes who’ve scored heavily all their life look like they’ve never seen the game let alone played.

Reactions: K-oach Q
I can’t believe that scheyer would be this bad at coaching offense. It’s just insane. He’s made dudes who’ve scored heavily all their life look like they’ve never seen the game let alone played.
Not sure if it all lands on Scheyer. Lively gives zero effort on both ends and Flip has fell apart.

Whitehead is the only freshman who’s a stud. It’s sad because flip looked great early and now looks terrible

He heard me talking shit and made a 3 thank god

You can see what Pitt wants to do on offense, pick and roll and kick or drive to the bucket...I still cant figure out what we want to do, each possession is completely different

Reactions: The_Only_Blue
Honestly I feel like we have some talent but it’s just not coached well…I can’t think of a Duke team I have ever seen this bad offensively and I’ve watched them since the 80s….The coaching runs a system that just doesn’t work…and puts these guys in positions to just fail continually…

How many months have we talked about Filips turnovers when he dribbled past the three point line? But he continually does it….why? Is he not listening? Or is he not being coached up? You could literally pick out a million things…

Blake’s gotta let flip get the rebound on that one, would’ve had a better put back

High Pick and Roll run it every play….have to have a way to defend it…they just run it every play….

I wouldn’t say it’s all Scheyers fault. It is 88% or whatever all new players. This is what you get sometimes.

It seems that the last 10-15 years the Crazies have gotten softer. Duke gets down and they get quiet. I remember watching games and they stayed loud the entire game. What happened?

Reactions: pisgah101
It seems that the last 10-15 years the Crazies have gotten softer. Duke gets down and they get quiet. I remember watching games and they stayed loud the entire game. What happened?
I watched some games from the 90's/early 2000s and it was like night and day.
Hopefully we didn't spend all our effort coming back. 2 point game.

Reactions: Dad2ze
It’s the generation and cell phones…the generation is naturally into themselves because of phones…they don’t know how to give to others….I literally Coach it everyday. You have to almost force them to think and give energy to others and get out of themselves.

I watched the KS game last night and their students were going nuts.....it makes a difference

Another Filip dribble turnover…not coached he is…

Scheyer let’s him continually do it…lmao

Why is he even out there past the line? He’s F-N 7ft tall….

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT