ADVERTISEMENT

Official Gameday thread- Duke vs Clemson

Duke up 23-20. Sounds like Proctor is balling out. This is huge. Paging Mr. Lively.
Damn Proctor. 28 22. Are we...good? Proctor with 9.

I think we have ourselves a PG. Jon threw him into the fire and it seems to be paying off.
Lively with 4, 2 and 2. Good job Lively.

2 fouls on Flip, Lively and Mitchell. Something to keep an eye on.
34-30 Duke at the half. Good job. Now let's finish.

Reactions: sheyduke
I’m not sure Flip realizes he’s gonna get called for an offensive foul when you lower your shoulder and pound the guy.
Other than that, very workmanlike half.

Flip has to realize teams are bating him on his spin move . Just turn and go up and take the foul. Lively’s second foul was a freshman mistake I can live with it .

I’m not sure Flip realizes he’s gonna get called for an offensive foul when you lower your shoulder and drive through the guy.
Other than that, very workmanlike half.
It's to the point that even if it's borderline he's going to get called for the foul. Refs and defenders are expecting for him to lower his shoulder now

We are in foul trouble, so maybe Reeves and Catchings should do some stretching.

3 on Flip now. Ugh.
42-36 Duke. Does Roach come off the bench when he returns? Whitehead has been pretty quiet the last few games.

Flip with 3. Feel like we have to put him on the bench until the under 12. Proctor playing extremely well.

Young and Blakes doing some nice work. Mitchell with the put back.
52-47 Duke.
54-51 at 8:00. Proctor with 13. Proctor has turned the corner.

Reactions: sheyduke
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT