ADVERTISEMENT

Official game day thread- Duke vs Arkansas

Down 10.
Assuming we lose this, what is the issue? I think we are skilled but too nice and mild mannered. Disappointing start to the season, but we can still improve like last year.

Reactions: sheyduke
Last game showed you the receipt to beat Duke . They aren’t even guarding Mitchell , the three guard line up isn’t working . Time to put Powers back in and make them guard him.
McCain really needs to stop painting his nails !
A lot not learned so far .

They need to ****ing run, but can’t grab the rebounds they need to do it. They’re half court offense is awful!

Obviously we are good. But maybe a 4-5 seed at the moment? Kinda feels like last year before the Lively breakout.
(if we come back these posts will be funny haha) Even if we do, we have issues.

Last game showed you the receipt to beat Duke . They aren’t even guarding Mitchell , the three guard line up isn’t working . Time to put Powers back in and make them guard him.
McCain really needs to stop painting his nails !
A lot not learned so far .
Mçcain needs be on the bench .

Seven games into the year, and we're already packing up the bags on this team and calling it a year. What a joke. This team has a lot of room to grow for sure. But to write them off seven games into the season is pretty pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: Fourteen44
Not throwing it in, just lowering expectations. This team hasn’t grown at all from last season. 4 starters back and you look worse this year. Team hasn’t looked right all season.

Reactions: ioliva
A lot of fouls not being called though. Is what it is. Officiating is horrible across the board.

It’s not going to be a win this team at the moment has no fight .
Either the message wasn’t received right after the last game or there wasn’t one given.

This is a great roster. We haven't figured it out yet. But by all means quit watching if you don't believe this team can put it together.

• Haha
Reactions: Fourteen44
Don’t worry, there’s a new wave of 5 stars coming in next year to replace the multiple 1st round picks and potential transfers from this year.

I have to keep reminding myself that the last true TEAM Duke had was 2014/15.

It’s not going to be a win this team at the moment has no fight .
Either the message wasn’t received right after the last game or there wasn’t one given.
I will give them the next 2 minutes. If they haven't shown effort by then, I will agree with you.

Put Flip in pick and roll and he can’t guard anybody and Duke cant even begin to stop it…they do it every play.

On offense we have two plays…Hand it to flip at the top or run a pick and roll…everyone stands around and there is zero movement from anyone.

This team is extremely weak around the basket…nobody finishes strong….Flip is extremely weak at finishing anything close to the hoop for a 7 footer.

Reactions: sheyduke
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT