ADVERTISEMENT

No Bagley tonight

From twitter @DukeMBB:

NEWS: As a precautionary measure, Marvin Bagley III will not play tonight at Georgia Tech with a mild knee sprain. The injury was sustained in the first half on Thursday at North Carolina.

What do you think... Bolden to start? Jack to start? Javin to start? Go small and Alex to start?

Glad it's just a mild sprain....heart just dropped when I saw this scroll across espn. Let's go Bolden and Grayson!

So for all of the people that said Grayson has been struggling because he’s not a top option on offense and how great he did against MSU without Bagley, tonight is the night to see what he can do. This would’ve been the team had Bagley not reclassified

Reactions: hart2chesson
We will see what this team is made of. Must win without your best player. Let’s go boys.

Well tonight should be interesting. Allen has to find his scoring tonight and get more involved. Hope Bagley gets well soon.

Reactions: jcdevilfan
I hope Allen has a big game tonight, but everyone realizes that inserting Bolden for Bagley (which we should do, and probably will) is just gonna clog the lane up more, right?? If Allen has a big night, it's not really gonna be due to Bagley not playing.

Let's hope Allen, Duval, and Trent all have big nights.

Reactions: gottagonow
I hope Allen has a big game tonight, but everyone realizes that inserting Bolden for Bagley (which we should do, and probably will) is just gonna clog the lane up more, right?? If Allen has a big night, it's not really gonna be due to Bagley not playing.

Let's hope Allen, Duval, and Trent all have big nights.

Trent has been consistent so I almost expect him to score about 15 a game at this point because that’s what he has been doing

Expecting a big game from Wendell. Hopefully Javin could give us some good pt today.

See ya there! I'm making the 6 hour drive down on Saturday for Sunday's game.

Not gonna be happy if Marvin is a no-go.
I know the feeling. The first Duke game I went to was at WF in 2011 when Kyrie was out. We won so it was still awesome

I know the feeling. The first Duke game I went to was at WF in 2011 when Kyrie was out. We won so it was still awesome
You had a better time than me. My first Duke game was 2002 Sweet 16 at Rupp Arena against Indiana...............

Feel like my luck has evened out though since I was there at both the 2010 and 2015 Natty titles.

Reactions: pisgah101
The way Bolden played agianst UNCHEAT, I'm really expecting a good game from him against Tech. With Bolden and Carter inside we should be fine!!!
OFC

Bolden is working his way back into shape. He's one big dude. Could still get more muscular and stronger

Does this mean Bags is transferring tomorrow for lack of playing time.:confused:

Last edited:
I actually don’t think this is a big deal...if minor....of course I admittedly think Carter is a much better player...I think he will Totally shine out tonight!

Breaking News: Accoridng to sources close to Duke Basketball. The rumor about Bagley’s knee sprain is false. Bagley will transfer this week and play basketball for UC-Irvine. More info to come later.

Reactions: pisgah101
With Bags not playing there might be more room for Duval to dish off, maybe less or who knows.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT