ADVERTISEMENT

New Week

chov1125

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Oct 15, 2008
Brand new week is here and it's a big one for Duke. We've taken several punches earlier in the year and fought them off with a nice streak of wins. Well we've been hit in the mouth again and it's time for us to respond.

2 huge matchups this week. A win tomorrow night really set us up nicely for the weekend. I think it's critical for us to break up this losing streak and take at least one game. I would love to walk into Chapel Hill with nothing on the line other than the rivalry itself and watch it play out. I know this will happen regardless but a loss tomorrow night and the anxiety will be through the roof, don't really want to see that.

What do we say boys? Can we get this ship going in the right direction once again? We definitely need our bigs tomorrow night because FSU loves dribble drive and we need someone there like Bolden to say no sir you are not welcome.

Reactions: skysdad
We win both games this week and this whole boards insight changes. OFC

We go 1-1 and I don't know which one lol.

I think the key question is the status of Allen and Jefferson. If they are out this week we go 0-2 if they are in we go 1-1

Same story line each game. If Grayson is good...defensively can we stop guard penetration...boys this is agonizing to watch and hope, and I'm only a fan. Imagine K feels like drinking, wait he's catholic, never mind, he is. Boys step up and play each game like it's your last one

I think they can go 2-0, if they play all out and have their shots falling. The last two games they just couldn't buy a bucket even though a few of them were some rushed shots. Hopefully they can bring some intensity and Matt can have one of those senior night moments.

Could be an ugly week. Also a lot depends on if we choose to sit Amile and grayson for one of or both games this week.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT