ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Ineligibility

DiehardDukeFan4Life

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Jan 21, 2011
I just read an article about another foreign player named Tacko Fall that the NCAA has said isn't clear to play or even practice with the team at Central Florida. Even though he had a 3.6 GPA, the NCAA is only recognizing 7.5 of the credits that he earned his junior and senior year in high school. Maybe someone can find a link to post.​

That's one of two links that I saw. In the other it mentioned that he's considering suing the NCAA if he's not cleared. It seems like this kids situation is pretty similar to Diallo's eligibility issues from what I've seen on the message boards about Diallo's situation.

Last edited:
Tacko's situation is different than Diallo's.

The NCAA isn't including college courses Tacko took in High School like calculus, etc... It makes no sense.

He graduated with a 3.6 gpa and is majoring in engineering in college.

This kid is getting screwed by the NCAA.

SVP did a segment on ESPN. Which was good. He's starting to get exposure. I'm rooting for this kid.

It is what students in other sports go through all the time. We had a local female track athlete who was like a 4.0 student who took a bunch of AP courses and or extremely legitimate independent study courses that the NCAA wouldn't count. Sports a, this kid was getting into almost any school she wanted to, but was deemed ineligible.

Yet at " some" (1) university athletes can take fake,paper classes that they never have to go to , get an A and be perfectly eligible to play sports. What a country. OFC

Reactions: DiehardDukeFan4Life
This kid is getting screwed by the NCAA.

SVP did a segment on ESPN. Which was good. He's starting to get exposure. I'm rooting for this kid.
I completely agree. He's completely getting screwed by the NCAA and it's not fair to him at all

The most surprising thing: anyone is surprised that the NCAA is screwing someone for seemingly no reason.

Yet at " some" (1) university athletes can take fake,paper classes that they never have to go to , get an A and be perfectly eligible to play sports. What a country. OFC

Indeed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT