ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Day 4 - Sunday

I don't know why Schofield shot that three so quick, open or not.

3 bad shots by moss. They have not got Garza touches and now Iowa will lose because of it.

Lol three straight missed free throws. He’ll be sitting on that for a while

This is a bad start. 2 wide open shots for the Huskies and they weren't close.

There is no way Washington will beat UNC! No possible way! At all! Nope, no way! It just can’t happen, ever!

Little is not a shot maker. Unfortunately, no one on Washington but Noel is either.

Washington has given up already in 10 minutes...watching these cheating fuc*s makes me physically sick to my stomach!!

Washington drivers getting destroyed at the rim... no call.

Typical UNC offensive rebounding. Pushing in the backs, holding and throwing.. no calls.

Roy has to be the best defensive coach ever. First 15 minutes of the game and the UNC starters have 0 fouls.

Washington is playing really good defense. If they could just get some offense going, they'd be right in this.

They ended the half well, but it seems like everything they're weak against, is UNx's strength. I don't know if they can win.

I like the way the cheats push the ball...I think that could work well for us since we dont do half court sets very well...just an increased pace could help our athletes score more easily.

Reactions: jeans15
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT