ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Day 4 - Sunday

Oregon dominated Washington in PAC-12 tourney final, so I figured they would lose in the first game of the NCAA's. They're too offensively limited to beat UNC.

Reactions: youngman42
Pac 12 is a garbage league. It's a joke, that any "Power 6" conference is ever int he conversation of being a 1 bid league. This is the same league that keeps Bill Walton employed. Joke.

That was a super easy second round draw. Washington is bologna!

I wish cam Johnson would play like this against duke!

Pac 12 is a garbage league. It's a joke, that any "Power 6" conference is ever int he conversation of being a 1 bid league. This is the same league that keeps Bill Walton employed. Joke.
The Conference of Champions. I heard the womens’ crew team from USC rules!

Auburn has a great chance

If Williams is hobbled a bit, they have an okay chance. Not a great chance. I love watching Auburn play and will be rooting for them like crazy, but it is not a great matchup for them.

Auburn is small inside and out. UNC's length will create trouble for Auburn's 3 point shooters, and UNC's length advantage on offense will create all sorts of trouble - Cam Johnson should have a lot of open looks outside and then they can dump it inside.

It will likely be high scoring for Auburn - I could see them getting 70-80, but I could see UNC getting 90+ if it's an up and down game the way Auburn likes to play.

Texas Tech is real good at contested jumpers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT