ADVERTISEMENT

March Madness Hype Video by DBP

hallside

All Conference
Sep 18, 2005
Just saw this on their FB account. If this doesn't give you goosebumps then you are not a Duke fan. This team has it. They are the best complete team since 2001. Anything but a national championship will be a disappointment, and they know it. They have a will to win equal to those teams who brought back those 4 banners, and are never scared, unlike the majority of our teams the last 10 years when away from home. And then there is Kentucky, the only team that can beat us if we are both at our best. We will make it to the final four. Once you get there, predicting is hard to do (Whoever is hot that night is hard to predict). But we can beat Kentucky and Coach K will make sure our team knows that, like in '91. This is the best I've felt since JJ and Sheldon's Senior year going into March Madness. I believe K will come home with a handful of rings. Do you?

Here Comes Duke

Great Video, and please, please, no injuries in the ACCT or NCAAT's!! Just let them give their best shot.
Go Duke!!

JC-OFC

Damn. They make the best videos. I watch the Austin Rivers UNC and the championship run "together we made it" videos all the time. They give me chills.

Originally posted by politicsasusual21:
Damn. They make the best videos. I watch the Austin Rivers UNC and the championship run "together we made it" videos all the time. They give me chills.
The "Together We Made it" is my favorite video. I don't have a clue to how many times I've watched it.

This team just feels like they have that same toughness and togetherness like the 2010 team did.

March is the most important time of the year.
In March everything is on the line.
To win in March you need intensity and energy because the next game isn't promised.
Coming together in March is about having trust in one another.
To win in March as a team you have to show a great sense of urgency.
This program was built on banners, and that's done in March.
To win in March in takes togetherness and unity.

I really enjoy the DBP videos, particularly the stealth cam.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT