ADVERTISEMENT

Last 3

Duke It Out

Starter
Jun 29, 2013
So here we are with only 3 games left before tourney play starts up. How do you guys think we finish up? Will/Can Duke go 3-0? Will there be any changes in approach? More Frank or Giles?

Also, what about the ACC tourney? Will/Can Duke make a run? Does winning it help enough to compensate for the extra wear and tear on the team?

I don't want to predict how we will finish because I've been way off. I'm hopefully optimistic that Grayson finds his game, the one from Wake in Winston thru beating the Holes where he averaged over 20 a game and was the best player on court 3 of the 4. Also praying the team plays solid d. It will be a good finish if those 2 things happen. Remember 2010 when reporter asked Zoubek after beating Maryland, 'what's gotten into your play?" His response was so simple yet powerful: " I don't want the season to end". We need the guys to feel that way

Reactions: Dad2ze
IMO, the key to winning is Defense and bring guys off the bench to change up the look. Bolden has to get more time and Vrank has to relieve some of those guys that are in a lull. Grayson and Luke need to be on point. We need the Grayson that was a beast in the Natty game. Tatum has to put up big number. Giles needs to be solid and Amile has to play his butt off. We do that and we can go far.

Just browsing your board. Means nothing I know, but I predict you guys will go 2-1. I'm not sure any team in the country can win in Chapel Hill right now.

IMO, the key to winning is Defense and bring guys off the bench to change up the look. Bolden has to get more time and Vrank has to relieve some of those guys that are in a lull. Grayson and Luke need to be on point. We need the Grayson that was a beast in the Natty game. Tatum has to put up big number. Giles needs to be solid and Amile has to play his butt off. We do that and we can go far.

You said well when you say D. Doesn't matter how many points you put on the board if the opponent puts up 1 more point you lose. OFC

Reactions: Dad2ze
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT