ADVERTISEMENT

Larry Nassar sentencing

Canadian Dukie

Cameron Crazy
Nov 22, 2017
Halifax N.S.
Watched this on CNN on my lunch hour,the judge reamed him out pretty good,added 40-175 more years to his 60 that he's already been sentenced to.the problem I have with this is that he wont be going to gen. pop,but will be segregated with all the other perverts.In my opinion,being the father of 2 girls,and the brother of 2 sisters,i think that the fathers of all his 160 plus victims should get 5 minutes each with him in a small room....I cant believe that he was able to get away with this for 20 plus years

Reactions: dukesince91
The details are horrifying and heart-breaking. It's important we hear them so that we don't shrug it off like people around him apparently did for decades. Same w/ Sandusky. Same w/ Weinstein. It's going to keep happening, but if the responses come back more quickly, more adamantly, and more confidently, there will be major progress. Frankly, it's already underway.

I don't know the details but I'm glad he won't ever have the opportunity to hurt anyone again. For one person to be hurt by some freak is one too many but the shear number in this case is just beyond disturbing. Makes me wonder how it went on so long, sad case

Anyone here work in medicine who can elaborate on the medical procedure that apparently involves putting your fingers in a woman's vagina? I've read that it is a legit thing, and I thought someone here mentioned it too, but I don't remember wtf it was... just seems SO strange?

Hopefully more heads will roll. There were a lot of people that enabled him that need to face the consequences.

The details are horrifying and heart-breaking. It's important we hear them so that we don't shrug it off like people around him apparently did for decades. Same w/ Sandusky. Same w/ Weinstein. It's going to keep happening, but if the responses come back more quickly, more adamantly, and more confidently, there will be major progress. Frankly, it's already underway.

And now we need to turn our attention to USA Gymnastics, MSU, and every other corrupt organization that has its sights on money and puts blinders on for everything else, therefore enabling predatory behavior.

Reactions: Canadian Dukie
^Bingo. Too many get caught up in the "let Bubba get hold of him and teach him a lesson" stuff. He is a very sick person deserving of his sentence. No argument there. But, he is a sick person doing horrible things. The bigger problem is the "non sick individuals who ignore the obvious problem and allow one victim to turn into 100 victims to protect their paychecks/prestige. The schmucks at USA Gymnastics and Penn State deserve Bubba as a cell mate.

I will say, I don't know much about MSU and USA gymnastics, and their actual role in this. Was there actual cover-up? People with knowledge of what was happening? Or is it more a "you should have paid more attention" sort of thing, which I think needs more understanding? Because they may have been as shocked by a well known and respected team doctor abusing little girls as nearly everyone was. I find that easier to believe, rather it being about people purposefully covering up child abuse?

While everyone is angry over this and it is a horrible story, be sure not to let a thirst for vengeance and a sense of sorrow drag people who may not have been complicit or guilty of anything more than not overseeing well enough into a lynching. Does that make sense?

Makes perfect sense, and I haven't watched or heard every second of the court proceedings, but I did hear that a couple girls told people, and was told to be quiet because they were investigating and if she didn't be quiet, it may screw up the investigation, so the teenage girls did as the adults told them to do.

The attitude of the Michigan St. administrators is astounding.
Joel Ferguson, vice chairman of the MSU board of trustees was interviewed and it was like the most tone deaf version of reality I've ever heard.
I'm paraphrasing here but...
"Yeah.. so girls got assaulted but don't you see our wonderful new stadium?" "Don't you see how much money we've made?"

What the hell...
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trustee-msu-nassar-thing_us_5a67faf8e4b0e5630074abbb

Last edited:
Watched this on CNN on my lunch hour,the judge reamed him out pretty good,added 40-175 more years to his 60 that he's already been sentenced to.the problem I have with this is that he wont be going to gen. pop,but will be segregated with all the other perverts.In my opinion,being the father of 2 girls,and the brother of 2 sisters,i think that the fathers of all his 160 plus victims should get 5 minutes each with him in a small room....I cant believe that he was able to get away with this for 20 plus years

It wouldn’t be fair!!! 5 minutes?!?!?! Seriously!?!?!? No no. Every day is a day of torture.

Day 1 - hot needles under the nails for 10 minutes
Day 2 - hot curling iron up his ass
Day 3 - Remove his eyelids

You get where I’m going with this. I have a son and daughter too. I’ve told my buddy who’s a homicide detective that he better find them before me. This is disgusting!!!

Those asking about the cover up, look no further than two points. MSU’s president is stepping down. When the top dog goes, there was an obvious problem somewhere. Hopefully she’s not getting a cushy severance.

The other is the gag order/NDA USA gymnastics made McKayla Maroney and a few other girls sign with a $100,000 price tag attached (which was promptly dismissed when the knowledge of it hit the public scape) Like what the holy Hell?! USA Gymnastics should be the next on the list for some big firings/legal action and MSU still has some explaining to do after hiring him from the Olympic program. Someone in that office has to have had knowledge or is an accomplice for this many girls and women to have been abused and silenced. This whole situation is damn disgusting.

Anyone here work in medicine who can elaborate on the medical procedure that apparently involves putting your fingers in a woman's vagina? I've read that it is a legit thing, and I thought someone here mentioned it too, but I don't remember wtf it was... just seems SO strange?
My wife is a physical therapist and explained that gymnasts are extremely prone to pelvic pain and injuries. Medical treatments involving finger insertion and manipulation in a woman's vagina can help stimulate certain muscles/tendons/ligaments which can relieve certain symptoms associated with pelvic pain. She was trained to do this and has on occasion. Obviously, medical professionals always glove up when performing gynecological procedures. Also, attending nurses should always present when a male doctor or therapist is performing the procedure.
Obviously, Dr. Nasser was not following medical protocols. It is mind-boggling that his heinous behavior continued unchecked for 20 years. Many individuals who should have known better are just as culpable as he was for allowing these young ladies to be sexually abused. Civil and criminal penalties for other institutions and individuals need to be applied to those who are also guilty.

My wife is a physical therapist and explained that gymnasts are extremely prone to pelvic pain and injuries. Medical treatments involving finger insertion and manipulation in a woman's vagina can help stimulate certain muscles/tendons/ligaments which can relieve certain symptoms associated with pelvic pain. She was trained to do this and has on occasion. Obviously, medical professionals always glove up when performing gynecological procedures. Also, attending nurses should always present when a male doctor or therapist is performing the procedure.
Obviously, Dr. Nasser was not following medical protocols. It is mind-boggling that his heinous behavior continued unchecked for 20 years. Many individuals who should have known better are just as culpable as he was for allowing these young ladies to be sexually abused. Civil and criminal penalties for other institutions and individuals need to be applied to those who are also guilty.

Cool, thanks for the info. That seemed strange to me, but it was also discussed in many places that it was a legit procedure but didn't know much about it. Thanks!

Where were these girls parents when these procedures were going on? I’m just curious, because when my daughter was younger, either my self or her mother were always in the room with her.

I read some reports that the parents were sometimes in the rooms... they just didn't know what was happening. I doubt they were "watching" you know?

I read some reports that the parents were sometimes in the rooms... they just didn't know what was happening. I doubt they were "watching" you know?
That dude had some onions doing that with a parent in the room.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT