ADVERTISEMENT

KU vs KState fight

Does anyone remember a Big Ten game years ago between Ohio St. and Minn. I think involving a pretty nice brawl. I think a player named Luke Whitt from Ohio St. got nailed pretty good. OFC

Last edited:
All this talk about picking up a chair, did he even swing it? Maybe he was just trying to help a nice old woman sit down...

he was using it to scratch the spot on your back that you can’t reach with your arms, even when they’re 7 feet long.

Does anyone remember a Big Ten game years ago between Ohio St. and Minn. I think involving a pretty nice brawl. I think a player named Luke Whited from Ohio St. got nailed pretty good. OFC
Since it was a B10 game no one probably saw it. Everyone was probably asleep.

triple-h-kane-wrestlemania.jpg

He picked up the chair and put it down . So what?. He made a great play. Blocked the shot cleanly. Kansas was trying to run out the clock and the K State player stole the ball. A couple of months ago, the cheat King Rice and his cheatin' Monmouth fightin' cheats stole the ball in the same situation. Silvio de Sousa tought the K State youngster a good lesson

Ahh, yes!! I remember that game. First B10 game to go to 6 OTs.

I was on the edge of my seat. There was quiet the display of rebounding in that game, and that one guy hit the two freethrows to tie it at 12 at the end of regulation!

Reactions: FearTheBeard
He picked up the chair and put it down . So what?. He made a great play. Blocked the shot cleanly. Kansas was trying to run out the clock and the K State player stole the ball. A couple of months ago, the cheat King Rice and his cheatin' Monmouth fightin' cheats stole the ball in the same situation. Silvio de Sousa tought the K State youngster a good lesson

I’m not sure if serious?

Hell that wasn’t no fight. You should have seen the great OFC Rasslin’ snack down. Potted meat lids for prison shivs, folks was sharpening the end of their canes like a pencil point, it was BLOODY. 5 seconds of fighting, 45’ nap, 5” of fighting......took forever

I agree that De Souza shouldn't suit up again. Neither should McCormack.

Reactions: skysdad
You have to protect the home court. You cannot allow the little fellow from K State to steal the ball in the closing seconds

Reactions: dukehokie
And they just said it all unfolded in the disabled section. Stay classy, Kansas.

I’m from Kansas.

Captain-Picard-Facepalm.jpg

Reactions: dbav
You have to protect the home court. You cannot allow the little fellow from K State to steal the ball in the closing seconds
So you block the ball and walk away. Acting like it meant nothing while embarrassing the KState player would have sent a stronger message than doing what he did.

Reactions: dukehokie and dbav
Oh yea that’s what you need - those pure Donovan morals and values. (I actually love that show)
Just finished the finale last night. Been rewatching it from the beginning for a couple weeks. Midway through season 3. God I hate Mickey!

You have to protect the home court. You cannot allow the little fellow from K State to steal the ball in the closing

I am not sure if You’re messing with me, but the house was safe whether he made a mop up lay up or not. It became unsafe when he started a brawl that spilled into the crowd.

It was slap and tickle. A fun Tuesday night diversion. Nothing compared to the Art Heyman, Larry Brown, Donnie Walsh melee

Reactions: dukehokie
I have zero respect for that program. Aren't Self and company the primary coaches caught in the FBI wiretap? I know nothing will come of it, but it shows fundamentally who they are.

Reactions: youngman42
I’ve read through threads on RR and the college basketball message board and the Kansas fans are saying that the Kansas State player is to blame for the brawl because he stole the ball and went in for a layup or dunk when Kansas was just trying to run out the clock. lol

Reactions: dbav
Old farts will probably John Ribock from South Carolina putting Lefty in a headlock and pounding his bald head on national tv

Reactions: Liftee
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT