ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky's Vanderbilt injured again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quavarius

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Aug 12, 2009
Poor kid. Injuries suck. Might as well sit for the rest of the season.

UK fans if Bagley has an injury: I hope this is career ending!

Duke fans if a UK player gets hurt: Hope the best for the kid.

It's incredible how pitiful they are.
I spend quite a bit of time on that site and the vast majority of posters would never hope an injury was career ending for a Duke player. And calling an entire fan base 'pitiful' is both factually incorrect and a pretty pitiful thing to say.

Ok, but I watched about 95% of the fans at a bar in Lexington stand up and cheer when they carried Tim Tebo off the field......
Well that's different. Hitler or Stalin I would have stood up and cheered. Tim Tebow? I probably would have smiled on the inside.

I spend quite a bit of time on that site and the vast majority of posters would never hope an injury was career ending for a Duke player. And calling an entire fan base 'pitiful' is both factually incorrect and a pretty pitiful thing to say.

Defend them if you want....I won't. I have also spend a lot of time over there and seen MANY posts wishing injury and even death to people. I also live amongst them and have story after story of how I have been treated by total strangers just because I had a Duke shirt on.

Defend them if you want....I won't. I have also spend a lot of time over there and seen MANY posts wishing injury and even death to people. I also live amongst them and have story after story of how I have been treated by total strangers just because I had a Duke shirt on.
Amen brother!

Link it or it didn't happen.
How do I post multi quotes from catsillusttated on here? Sorry, out of the posting business for a while. Needless to say, a quick search of RR revealed a half dozen posts wishing injuries on Grayson alone. It took less than 5 minutes to find them.

Here’s a C/P of one:

He is the ONE guy that if he blew his knee out and couldn't play again I'd laugh my ass off. He's the dirtiest blatant cheater I've ever seen.

https://kentucky.forums.rivals.com/...-his-tripping-ways.220578/page-2#post-5456192

Reactions: SoCal_Dukie3
How do I post multi quotes from catsillusttated on here? Sorry, out of the posting business for a while. Needless to say, a quick search of RR revealed a half dozen posts wishing injuries on Grayson alone. It took less than 5 minutes to find them.

Here’s a C/P of one:

He is the ONE guy that if he blew his knee out and couldn't play again I'd laugh my ass off. He's the dirtiest blatant cheater I've ever seen.

https://kentucky.forums.rivals.com/...-his-tripping-ways.220578/page-2#post-5456192

He knows those posts are littered throughout that board. No way he could be a regular poster there and not know. Pigs don't think pig sh*t stinks.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT